France v Ireland

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting view from Man uniteds board:

One even said 'I hope your kids die in front of you' for the following comments.....

Going on about being cheated, conspiracies.

Start a :censored:ing petition or summat.

The Irish football team is full of second rate :censored:e english men anyway. The standard of football is awful. I would much rather the French at the world cup than the irish. The irish should only be allowed to play curling and gaelic football.

All they do is take the piss out of the english, tell the world how much they hate the english and they have bleated on about the hand of god for years.

Pay back time.

Bunch of face painting jester hat wearing drunken *uckwits.

No Surrender

MUFC

Thierry Henry breaks the world gang bang record, as he single HANDedly shafts the entire population of Ireland...

Breaking News:

The English FA have applied to FIFA to get the 1986 World Cup Quarter Final to be replayed....

Is this the same Henry who was so disgusted by Barcelona kicking him during the 2006 Champions League final he would never join them.

Would have liked Ireland to win only because France are a better team and would rather England come up against them than the French in the world cup.

Is this the same Henry who was so disgusted by Barcelona kicking him during the 2006 Champions League final he would never join them.

Would have liked Ireland to win only because France are a better team and would rather England come up against them than the French in the world cup.

Thats the only reason I wanted Ireland to go through. Besides Given and Keane not one of them would get into an England 'C' team and would be a much easier game. And as for Henry cheating Yeah he handballed it and played on just like Keane tried to do in the 1st half, unfortunatly for him the ref spotted it though.

Oh well I won't lose any sleep over it as im sure they wern't in 86.

I fail to see why anyone is feeling any sympathy for the Irish. They've bollocked on about how great Maradona was for what he did for years and rubbed our noses in it, now it's their turn and they're so butthurt it's unbelievable. Did anybody see the press conference on the BBC website? It's some dull Irish bloke (probably high up at the Irish FA) talking like someone has died, it's ridiculous! I hope Fifa laugh in their faces.

Like Jonny Punkster said, we should start and appeal to replay the 1986 Argentina game, in fact this could have some serious 'lulz' at Irelands expense by starting a mass campaign to get it in the media.

the u boat refuellers are only pretending to be upset - this is the best possible result for them.... if they got through it would have been two defeats, one draw and back home

this way they have another legend of 11 plucky lads and the cheating froggies, big enough to last 100 years and drown in 1,000,000 pints of guinness - thierry henry will join the illustrious cast of paddy villains together with cromwell and the black n tans.

nearly as bad as scousers.

I fail to see why anyone is feeling any sympathy for the Irish. They've bollocked on about how great Maradona was for what he did for years and rubbed our noses in it, now it's their turn and they're so butthurt it's unbelievable. Did anybody see the press conference on the BBC website? It's some dull Irish bloke (probably high up at the Irish FA) talking like someone has died, it's ridiculous! I hope Fifa laugh in their faces.

Like Jonny Punkster said, we should start and appeal to replay the 1986 Argentina game, in fact this could have some serious 'lulz' at Irelands expense by starting a mass campaign to get it in the media.

i hope fifa laugh in their faces,r u for real,u would rather hav platini bent views i.e getin teams seeded at the end of the qualifiers and who openly slags and hates out to do with england,just to c his face if they went out last night whould of bin a picture,only for le cheat to start playin basketball,no one is feeling sorry for the irish u tool,just how football is going downhill with all this diving and cheatin.....

Bloody hell, did you find your missus in bed with a curly haired navvy stinking of Guiness? The argument has covered general footballing principles to who we would rather face in the finals, but you are thinking of leprechauns dancing on Sir Bobby's grave in mockery of 1986. Believe it or not, a lot of paddys have other things to think about than seething in hatred against England. They've moved on.

i hope fifa laugh in their faces,r u for real,u would rather hav platini bent views i.e getin teams seeded at the end of the qualifiers and who openly slags and hates out to do with england,just to c his face if they went out last night whould of bin a picture,only for le cheat to start playin basketball,no one is feeling sorry for the irish u tool,just how football is going downhill with all this diving and cheatin.....

Haha, i'm just enjoying the fact that the boot is on the other foot with regards to this handball incident. Who's the best footballing side, France but England aren't gonna win the World Cup and neither are France, so it's irrelevant really.

Bloody hell, did you find your missus in bed with a curly haired navvy stinking of Guiness? The argument has covered general footballing principles to who we would rather face in the finals, but you are thinking of leprechauns dancing on Sir Bobby's grave in mockery of 1986. Believe it or not, a lot of paddys have other things to think about than seething in hatred against England. They've moved on.

exellent tangent.

I went on holiday a few years back and both England and Ireland were playing on the same day, I was amazed to find that the vast majority of Irish people in the bar I was in were more worried about us losing than them winning, bizarre. Everybody has a go at the English for kicking up a fuss about injustices in football matches and then suddenly it happens to the irish and we're supposed to get behind it? Probably not.

I went on holiday a few years back and both England and Ireland were playing on the same day, I was amazed to find that the vast majority of Irish people in the bar I was in were more worried about us losing than them winning, bizarre. Everybody has a go at the English for kicking up a fuss about injustices in football matches and then suddenly it happens to the irish and we're supposed to get behind it? Probably not.

I think it's nutty to talk about replaying the game or whatever, same rules on the park as at the WC final for me. Can you stretch your mind back though and imagine why supporters of the Irish team might not like the English team (and it's fans) very much? Clue - more recent and closer to home than 1986.

I think it's nutty to talk about replaying the game or whatever, same rules on the park as at the WC final for me. Can you stretch your mind back though and imagine why supporters of the Irish team might not like the English team (and it's fans) very much? Clue - more recent and closer to home than 1986.

Did we steal their potatoes again?

I know. Letting them land in Liverpool. I reckon half the famine dead died trying to swim back.

There's a reason why people are blond on the East Coast and brunette on the West. Although I think it goes back further than the Famine. I wonder if Slurms has Paddy bog-trotter blood?