change of subject, fifa xbox

scorpiofc

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there anyone else up for this, seemed to be quite a few people at first but its all gone quiet

Yes. Definitely up for this. But have to echo what Zorrro has said - 3 to 5 games per week is a bit much for some of us to commit to. Although given our OWTB post count you might find that hard to believe !

Maybe we could start off with a simple OWTB tournament ?

Edited by Yard Dog

Yes. Definitely up for this. But have to echo what Zorrro has said - 3 to 5 games per week is a bit much for some of us to commit to. Although given our OWTB post count you might find that hard to believe !

Maybe we could start off with a simple OWTB tournament ?

afternoon lads, just to comment on the 3-5 game idea, was just to get the league ticking over, so long as you can arrange all your fixtures to be played within the week then it should work, my idea was to have one night were we are all on xbox live maybe between 9-11 (?) and just batter out the games for that week, but i'm sure it could be tweaked depending on the amount of people interested, fixtures and league placings would be posted on here every week in case anyone was wondering

Not sure if im on enough to commit fully to a league but will definately play some of you, my gamertag is: NTOS Carbine

I would say im about average, im good at passing and getting in box, finishing shot is about 50/50 and my defending is like reuben at times, cant stop a mouse on hot glue, but then again sometimes its good!

I think we found the right level earlier. Me as a 3 star team, you as a 5 star team. And your Germans still had to resort to kicking my Slovenians.

In my defence... ahh who am I kidding, I'm awful.

Scorpio just had the joy of putting 5 past me... although in the second game I was far less pathetic, if still quite terribly poor.