change of subject, fifa xbox

scorpiofc

In my defence... ahh who am I kidding, I'm awful.

Scorpio just had the joy of putting 5 past me... although in the second game I was far less pathetic, if still quite terribly poor.

I will give you a game later if you fancy?

Also we can make an OWTB team where we all play as our Pro players , not sure if any of you play that mode?

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I managed to have a game with Scorpio last night as well, which finished 4-3 in his favour after a silly mistake from me, but overall it was a good game i think. Ive never really played the be a pro mode online because people dont really seem to work together but id be up for it with some like minded latics fans. Al try an add everyone one here but if i miss anyone my tag is Millsy202

Ive never really played the be a pro mode online because people dont really seem to work together

I've never played it with random people. I'm lucky enough to be part of a club with about 12-14 people who I know, so we're pretty good as we all have designated positions and have got used to how each other play.

It's the best game mode once everything clicks.

An OWTB pro team would be awesome...I like to think of myself as a bit of a midfield general (In other words I'm dirty bastard who'll kick you aty any given opportunity - although the new FIFA's harsh refs has made me clean up my game a little)

An OWTB pro team would be awesome...I like to think of myself as a bit of a midfield general (In other words I'm dirty bastard who'll kick you aty any given opportunity - although the new FIFA's harsh refs has made me clean up my game a little)

I like to mould myself on Kiegan Parker :unsure:

I've never played it with random people. I'm lucky enough to be part of a club with about 12-14 people who I know, so we're pretty good as we all have designated positions and have got used to how each other play.

I am also with another club. Star Right Winger.

I played a random game with Ackey the other night. We were Liverpool. I was Kuyt, he was Torres, and the rest were randomers. Considering Ackey was the main striker, there were usually about 5 midfielders ahead of him. It was doing my nut in, so I won't be playing with random people again!

I am also with another club. Star Right Winger.

I played a random game with Ackey the other night. We were Liverpool. I was Kuyt, he was Torres, and the rest were randomers. Considering Ackey was the main striker, there were usually about 5 midfielders ahead of him. It was doing my nut in, so I won't be playing with random people again!

the random abuse by 14 yr old kids is annoying aswell,

I was playing up front and only recieved one pass all game which I then chipped the keeper with , and the little :censored:s called me greedy!

very annoying I dont go on it for that reason , would go on it if I played with the same people all the time

It's the best game mode once everything clicks.

do you need a LM/LW/CAM/RM/RW?

because im looking for a club!

may be able to do a job at LB/RB aswell

Ive always thought it would be good if you get a group of people together, so if people are up for this then count me in

yup count me in for it lol just read this post!

my ratings are best on one of the wings, but pretty good at CAM because my shot power and long shot stats are right up there

I bought an myself an xbox last christmas but have probably only played on it about 15 times. The FIFA 10 video looks impressive - should I get off here and go to Tesco right now? I did used to play Pro Evo but bought last years with the xbox and just didn't get into it....

Id been a pro evo guy for years, but this years Fifa is superior in my mind, i made my decision based on playing both games demos, if you have xbox live then there are demos online for both which should give you an idea if you want to buy it

Id been a pro evo guy for years, but this years Fifa is superior in my mind, i made my decision based on playing both games demos, if you have xbox live then there are demos online for both which should give you an idea if you want to buy it

Cheers Dayron, I'm going to go and get it. Unless, of course, you fancy picking it up on your way over to set me up on this xbox live bidniz? :wink:

Erm, just to clarify, the wink wasn't a 'come on', but I would be more than happy to skin up and stick some jacket spuds in.

:wink: