change of subject, fifa xbox

scorpiofc

getting on facebook takes 2 mins, dont even have to give your real name, just need somewhere where i can get all the fixtures in and out, we may be getting players to fill up the league who are not on these boards, i hate facebook myself but its using their features thats helpful!

i'm in another league at the moment seeing how things work and i had to register on their website so its the same really!

Just run it from here, geezer.

After all, it's an OAFC fans/OWTB league, is it not ?

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just run it from here, geezer.

After all, it's an OAFC fans/OWTB league, is it not ?

i get what you're saying, but in order to fill the league up we may have some players who dont come on here as reguler and therefore may miss some threads for fixtures etc, only want people through facebook as i can get everyone on a mailing list, the problem with xbox league's is alot dissolve before they begin if you cant get some common rules in place and everyone in the same place (i've been in my fair share of league's and i'm amazed how many fall!!), so thats what i'm trying to do, like i said earlier i had to sign up to a site for the league i'm in and if i had the knowledge how to set one up, i'd be asking the same from you guys, the problem is i dont and that why i'm utalising what is out there

i know it may be a pain for some but trust me, once up and running it will make sense

i get what you're saying, but in order to fill the league up we may have some players who dont come on here as reguler and therefore may miss some threads for fixtures etc, only want people through facebook as i can get everyone on a mailing list, the problem with xbox league's is alot dissolve before they begin if you cant get some common rules in place and everyone in the same place (i've been in my fair share of league's and i'm amazed how many fall!!), so thats what i'm trying to do, like i said earlier i had to sign up to a site for the league i'm in and if i had the knowledge how to set one up, i'd be asking the same from you guys, the problem is i dont and that why i'm utalising what is out there

i know it may be a pain for some but trust me, once up and running it will make sense

right we're off and running, we've 4 players added at the moment, get this upto 10 (ideally want 22) and we can get the league going

right we're off and running, we've 4 players added at the moment, get this upto 10 (ideally want 22) and we can get the league going

I'll personally be leaving it if it means messing about through Facebook etc. I initially thought it might have just been us OWTB folk in it too rather than others and that it will be done through here etc.

All the best with it anyways mate. Hope you get the league going well.

Unless it's offline multi-player I rarely play it any more. Manager mode is bland, buggy and uninteresting and the computer plays predictably and systematic, never takes risks. And the lack of detail for anything out the top flights is staggering, if we're to believe FIFA; anyone who isn't rated 75+ is in capable of hitting any sort of shot with both power and accuracy, it usually goes high over the bar or unrealistically loops powerlessly into the keepers hands. The shooting is just plain crap! Most one on ones are hit straight at the keeper, unless you're playing as a top striker, in which case you have the rare ability to be able to aim your shot to either side. It's easier to chip the keeper than place it past him. The EA devs don't seem to understand that even League 2 is professional football...I'm not a pro footballer but can slot a one on one past a keeper.

They didn't have this problem in FIFA 08, and they've gimped the shooting terribly in the past two years. The crossing probably the only improved aspect.

Edited by Bring Back Ronnie Moore

I'll personally be leaving it if it means messing about through Facebook etc. I initially thought it might have just been us OWTB folk in it too rather than others and that it will be done through here etc.

All the best with it anyways mate. Hope you get the league going well.

no probs pal, it still ideally is just for latics fans but i want it to be proper and i dont thinki it can through these forums, any how if you change your mind you know where we are, further more if you have any mates who are intested, point them in the right direction for us!!

no probs pal, it still ideally is just for latics fans but i want it to be proper and i dont thinki it can through these forums, any how if you change your mind you know where we are, further more if you have any mates who are intested, point them in the right direction for us!!

any body still interested in joing the league please use the link below and follow the instructions, only 3 teams left!!

http://www.owtb.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=...mp;#entry350223