Norwich away - travel details

Markoasis

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, we are all on the 10am train you the 10.30am :blink:

Which is annoying as I know everything there is to know about both Norwich City and also pictures.

And BigFin definately wrote 'Mile' the first time. Definately.

Edited by jsslatic

Foxes away last year was the last. This time we should have a football music round (much to the anger of all those non-football types around us on the train) which I'm doing right now.

Several pictures rounds

Norwich City round (big clue what to swat up on)

and maybe a few more.

It certainly was Foxes away, the day that a good few of us (well me predominantly) got distracted by a rather cute blonde sat at the same table. The quiz at that point came second ;)

It certainly was Foxes away, the day that a good few of us (well me predominantly) got distracted by a rather cute blonde sat at the same table. The quiz at that point came second ;)

she was lovely .....

I've arranged a girl free (dry) carriage for your all so you can focus on the quiz. No teams this time you'll all be on your own. Prizes are there for the taking so 'lets be having you'!!!

JS you may struggle with the music round seeing as you won't be on the same train, so you've started the quiz on -15 already :grin:

I'd forgotten her :wub: Good job there’s nothing lasses like more than being fawned over by 15 beery lower division football fans

Alas no mate. Lots going on which has highjacked my weekends and bank balance for the moment.

Will be making a boozing return for the festivities though. Will be at Exeter at home and Wycombe away....

There for the young Americans?!?! You and Ryan should be a treat ;)

Are you driving to Wycombe or by train?

There for the young Americans?!?! You and Ryan should be a treat ;)

Are you driving to Wycombe or by train?

Indeed. Though we will probably get eaten alive. Well, innocent Ryan would do anyway.

I'll probably drive to Wycombe. I was intending to get the train, however after realising the ridiculousness of the journey to Wycombe from Bristol I might drive. 10km away from reading or Maidenhead - yet you have to go all the way into the smoke and then out again - taking over 3 hours

However, ask me again in a week. I might get the beer bug and jump on the train. Then you can have your wicked way with me. :wink: