Anybody Travel From Merseyside

Big_Sami

Hi all,

Was wondering if there are any fans that travel from Liverpool to the games, I have got rid of my car due to living in the city centre (all the amenities I thought) so I have had to get a train to Manchester and then a bus to oldham (due to the metrolink being built). Obvisouly I will chip in for petrol etc.

Cheers

Hi all,

Was wondering if there are any fans that travel from Liverpool to the games, I have got rid of my car due to living in the city centre (all the amenities I thought) so I have had to get a train to Manchester and then a bus to oldham (due to the metrolink being built). Obvisouly I will chip in for petrol etc.

Cheers

You need to form a group of your own. OASIS is Oldham Athletic Supporters in the South. BALLS is based in Burton, and I believe there is a grouping in Bristol. May I suggest SOS - for Scouse Oldham Supporters?

Good idea in starting the one member club but i don't like the use of the word scouse as i lived most of my life in gawby (shaw) land and still have my roots there.

What about Liverpools Oldham Supporter Sanatarium = LOSS (seems very appropriate for this season)

Hi all,

Cheers

i travel from liverpool, wavertree technology park to all home games but i haven't been to an away game yet this season

Hi all,

Cheers

Get the National Express to Chadderton from Norton Street,it's cheaper and quicker.