• Dale Stephens
    • Paul Black
    • Alex Marrow
    • Joe Colbeck
    • Paul Heffernan
    • Dean Furman
    • Keigan Parker
    • Ryan Brooke

got to be smalley he scored a well taken goal and whitaker and dale stephen did well glad we pick up 3 points today it was a slow start for both teams.

We should aim for the playoff if we can guys

One week you are saying penney should go, the next week 'we should aim for the playoffs'

:shock:

Not a chance we will get anywhere near the playoffs this season

If I was offered 20th now I would take it!!

One week you are saying penney should go, the next week 'we should aim for the playoffs'

:shock:

Not a chance we will get anywhere near the playoffs this season

If I was offered 20th now I would take it!!

I never said penney out its you lot who want him out i guess, this league is funny oldham can go on a good run try aim for them playoff rant over am a true oldham fan proud to be.

I never said penney out its you lot who want him out i guess, this league is funny oldham can go on a good run try aim for them playoff rant over am a true oldham fan proud to be.

Considering its xmas in less than two weeks, and you said "give him til xmas", I'd certainly say it infers you do want him out :lol:

http://www.owtb.co.uk/index.php?s=&sho...st&p=339400

Not to mention starting a "Times up it seems Penney" thread..

http://www.owtb.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=...mp;hl=RoyleArmy

You never know though eh mate. Playoffs it is now I guess...

Whitaker for me, he made us tick and set the attacking agenda by having a crack whenever he had a half chance. Incidentally, I was sat with BigFinn yesterday, he remarked that after seeing Whits' performance he was going to go home and arrange his favourite pictures of his icon into :censored:'s crescent and pay homage.

Whitaker for me, he made us tick and set the attacking agenda by having a crack whenever he had a half chance. Incidentally, I was sat with BigFinn yesterday, he remarked that after seeing Whits' performance he was going to go home and arrange his favourite pictures of his icon into :censored:'s crescent and pay homage.

He's a strange one Danny.

I like him as an attacking threat.

But if the pitch is a bit muddy and the rain is coming down he becomes on of the most ineffectual footballers on the planet.

He's a strange one Danny.

I like him as an attacking threat.

But if the pitch is a bit muddy and the rain is coming down he becomes on of the most ineffectual footballers on the planet.

but still, he played well on both sides, unlucky not to score and had more energy than usual.

who got the official MotM?

:lol:

Tis true! My fawping material came out again, the first time since that magical night at bellend road.... just thinking that my favourite player for last season was obviously hughesy, and my current favourite player is Smalley - perhaps I have a type!

Anyhoo... MOM. The Lesser Spotted Stephens for me. It was the first time i'd ever seen him kick a football, and thought he was incredibly impressive. Worked hard, kept it tidy, a couple of mistakes... but the potential, and the fact he can actually take a corner means he has his place for a decent run in the team from now on. He is a kid, so he will have some dodgy games, but I think we could have potentially a very decent footballer on our hands. He also 'looks' like a player - he seems to have a presence and swagger about him that makes him seem impressive. The same way that Keigan parker always looks like an utter gimp.

As for whits. Yep, impressive. but he still cant influence a football match on his own. When he gets the ball, with space, he looks ok - and he is the only oldham player who can shoot apparently. However I would never ever put him in the centre of the field again, yesterday showed that on the wing is his position, and if he is on the wing against dross even better. He is not my MOM by a clear distance as without Stephens, furman, :censored:, Black etc... doing the hard work he never would have attempted to get the ball himself. He is a pretty ordinary ornament that ocasionally looks good against really bad footballers.

And Smalley was quality. :)

Edited by BigfinLatic

I didn't go but I'm voting for Greegs; he's a shoe in.

:tongue1:

You wouldn't if you were there!!!

But then again, you probably would!!!

Love is blind!!! :grin:

Mind you, he has been our most consistent player and on several occasions our best. Saturday was one of those days where, a couple of other players stepped up and stood out. i.e. Stephens and Smalley.