Pre Xmas tipple

latic12345

All

Plans are afoot for a pre Xmas tipple tomorrow around 5ish. I will post more on here when I know. Everyone is more than welcome.

Alex

at free staff bar at student union ... maybe after that. I'd invite people but running out of female friends to hand round :lol:

Actually... err... well...

You were the special guest. Thanks for spoiling it. <_<

I don't finish work 'til 5.30pm. If you're getting on it before then, please don't go in the Prince of Wales. I can see right into it from my desk. :(

Actually... err... well...

You were the special guest. Thanks for spoiling it. <_<

I don't finish work 'til 5.30pm. If you're getting on it before then, please don't go in the Prince of Wales. I can see right into it from my desk. :(

Awesome. I love it when I turn up.

POW it is then. I'll see if I can find some sort of mocking signage. Just to make your last two hours of work go quicker.

Not keen on heading over to Putney, I've heard nothing but bad things about the people who live and work there. Somewhere nearish Clapham Junction shurely makes sense?

Putney's the meet-up point for the cool kids, before we go and meet the rabble somewhere a little less debonair.

Sounds as though:

Meet 1: Prince of Wales, Putney around 3.30/4.

Meet 2: Falcon at Clapham J around 6.

How does that sound?

I'll play it by ear depending how my "lunch" goes, won't make the gay bar but probably will get away in time for the Clapham meet.