Pre Xmas tipple

latic12345

*hic*

Great night. Good to see you both.

Sorry, I did a Mark :blush: Would have been bad form to leave my work drinks as manly intregity and Northern drinking abilities were being called into question as round after round of shots appeared. Naturally I was still in good form at the end and was sober enough (or drunk enough?) to stop my boss from trying to have a fight with an enormous black bouncer and his Eastern European mate, who had plainly killed people, outside Croydon's titty bar. As chance would have it I did pass the Falcon at Clapham whilst trying to obtain fast food and a taxi but it being 1 o'clock or so I didn't call in.

And that's different to any other day how, exactly?

(I can't believe nobody else picked that up - was it too easy? :wink: )

I cross them over...

"Pulled her."

"Oh, and her."

"Yep, her as well."

He's a disgusting young man.

So one girl is in a pub on a first date, who I used to date, and all of a sudden you boys are trying to give me a reputation ;)

I feel horrible today. It was a properly good night though. Looking forward to Colchester and Exeter now!!

So one girl is in a pub on a first date, who I used to date, and all of a sudden you boys are trying to give me a reputation ;)

I feel horrible today. It was a properly good night though. Looking forward to Colchester and Exeter now!!

I feel rancid today too. Perhaps when beer is that expensive it gives you extra value in your hangover...

Forgotten about our planning of th biggest weekends ever for Colchester and especially Exeter... gotta have something to look forward to anyway!!!