Crystal Reporting

Guest sheridans_world

Guest sheridans_world

Does anyone use Crystal reporting at work?

I am having problems trying to do a few things with formulas.

Anyone?

Guest sheridans_world

Cheers Steve, no sadly no help, i was basically given a free reign all day today to try and sort this problem out hence the reason i was on here so much :naughty:

I have been told about that guy on a forum i visited, apparently he's good, but leaves stages out because he wants you to buy his $36 guide.

Still who knows what i will do tommorow :D

BFL - :whoosh: thats finance for you

Edited by sheridans_world

I use a certain amount of Crystal but tend to just dump all the data with as few restrictions as possible into Excel and do what I want with it from there, which I find easier than writing the report out in Crystal. I could probably help if I was sat at your desk but not from afar.

I use a certain amount of Crystal but tend to just dump all the data with as few restrictions as possible into Excel and do what I want with it from there, which I find easier than writing the report out in Crystal. I could probably help if I was sat at your desk but not from afar.

Do tell Andy, meth, champers. I know I should read the rest but hey there you go!