Leeds for free

jsslatic

Was thinking about Leeds away before during the game this afternoon, so checked to see if there were any deals to be had a la Norwich. Train is about 20-30 quid, thought I'd check the Megabus just to see how much it was. It's FREE (plus 50p booking charge :wink:). I'm not even sure if I'm going, nor if I do if I want to spend four hours on a bus, but I've booked myself onto a bus there for the afternoon and a couple back for the morning as I'm staying over but don't know what time I've got to get back for, just in case. All for 50p.

The cost was certainly something that was putting me off Leeds but this pulls it down quite a lot. Thought I'd let you all know in case you want to do the same.

Edited by jsslatic

Save yer money, Josh.

Would if I was just going to the game, but the social aspect of the trip is much more appealing than the football. I may still go up regardless of whether or not I can afford/justify whatever astronomical sum Mr Bates decides to charge us this year to watch us fail to play out the desired 0-0.

Would if I was just going to the game, but the social aspect of the trip is much more appealing than the football. I may still go up regardless of whether or not I can afford/justify whatever astronomical sum Mr Bates decides to charge us this year to watch us fail to play out the desired 0-0.

It'll be around £27 I would have thought.

The joys of being a student. Travel up in the afternoon, travel back at an unspecified time the following day. Next you'll be telling me Roxy's a good night out ;)

Dammit! Bang to rights.

Are you joining us, chum......p?

The chat before Xmas was that Danny Whittaker's best friend would likely crash at mine that evening (if he can negotiate a weekend pass).

Ryan, you're not allowed to back out. What are we doing for your birthday (please say we can go to Roxy ;) )? She will be pleased with 2 visits in a month.

Edited by latic12345

The chat before Xmas was that Danny Whittaker's best friend would likely crash at mine that evening (if he can negotiate a weekend pass).

Ryan, you're not allowed to back out. What are we doing for your birthday (please say we can go to Roxy ;) )? She will be pleased with 2 visits in a month.

Weekend Pass secured. I'm on board! Choo Choo!!!

Colchester, Exeter, Southampton and Yeovil Weekends secured. Wifey warned I may not come back alive. She's cool with it.

:)

Better than Infernos?! :shock::wink:

You have so much to learn don't you TJ? Everyone knows Inferno's is only good for people who are apoplectically p!ssed. Roxy on the other hhand is good for those of us who like to remain more sober of a night time.

AC/DC, Inspiral Carpets, Stones and Smiths all in the same London nightclub. It's basically like 5th Ave / 42s just with about 10 years worth of inflation from now ;)

Weekend Pass secured. I'm on board! Choo Choo!!!

Colchester, Exeter, Southampton and Yeovil Weekends secured. Wifey warned I may not come back alive. She's cool with it.

:)

Ah and then there is our Exeter weekender....

Looks like it's time to invest in an air bed as we are NOT top and tailing!!

Edited by latic12345

You have so much to learn don't you TJ? Everyone knows Inferno's is only good for people who are apoplectically p!ssed. Roxy on the other hhand is good for those of us who like to remain more sober of a night time.

AC/DC, Inspiral Carpets, Stones and Smiths all in the same London nightclub. It's basically like 5th Ave / 42s just with about 10 years worth of inflation from now ;)

Worried your dad is stalking your posts again???

The Roxy looks suspiciously like where me and Mr Tulsehill wound up till all hours after that enthralling and climatically varied match at Brentford at the zenith of Talbot's glorious epoch.

TJ?

Sounds good, will have to try it some time.

Edited by jsslatic