Leeds for free

jsslatic

Worried your dad is stalking your posts again???

The Roxy looks suspiciously like where me and Mr Tulsehill wound up till all hours after that enthralling and climatically varied match at Brentford at the zenith of Talbot's glorious epoch.

Past caring. He's well aware of your selective amnesia so I tend not to worry these days ;-)

Team Junior.

In reality we should employ this more and use you as a personal bar service. The upside for us is we never have to queue. The upside for you is most people will probably buy you a drink when sent. The downside is....

Forgot about all this, three years younger mate! That said free drinks sounds like a fair trade. You see student status is good as you said for flexible trips to Leeds...it's not so good in the sense that I'm willing to sacrifice any dignity I have for a free drink.

Forgot about all this, three years younger mate! That said free drinks sounds like a fair trade. You see student status is good as you said for flexible trips to Leeds...it's not so good in the sense that I'm willing to sacrifice any dignity I have for a free drink.

You could be a second younger it would still make you TJ ;-)