THE BET - 80's Latics Badge

billy

Just wondering if anybody has a copy of the 80's style latics crest with the owl facing to the side. I've noticed it on a couple of people's signatures.. just wondering if any kind latics fan could send me a copy as im thinking of having it plastered on my arm.. for life!

If the boys get promoted this is my side of the deal.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just wondering if anybody has a copy of the 80's style latics crest with the owl facing to the side. I've noticed it on a couple of people's signatures.. just wondering if any kind latics fan could send me a copy as im thinking of having it plastered on my arm.. for life!

If the boys get promoted this is my side of the deal.

This one? With the dodgy ears :wink:

80sbadgebs7.jpg

Edited by StipeTripe

Not this debate again! They do! :angry:

Definitely gay. And not at all true to life. Sorry Stevie, but you have yet to show me an owl with ears even closely resembling those!

There's that other one with the long, pointy, antelope ears that are all wrong too.

<_<

Guest oa_exile

You see , this is a "Normal" Owl with nice "protruding" ears and the one above ?

owl.jpg

Or what about this one after it's had the "Snip" :unsure: , lol :grin: notice the sad face :disappointed:

barred_owl.jpg

Definitely gay. And not at all true to life. Sorry Stevie, but you have yet to show me an owl with ears even closely resembling those!

There's that other one with the long, pointy, antelope ears that are all wrong too.

<_<

Harumph!

wannetta_long.jpg

Guest oa_exile
It's an alternative to swearing!

Setting a good example, see.

Ahhhh , i see !

So i could say well "He is playing a load of Harumph today" :angry:

:grin:

Still think that owl looks like it's been drawn by a 5 year old with a crayon, having drunk too much Sunny D!

owl.jpg

Believe it or not, this is an artist's impression....not actually a real owl, Stevie. Shocking, I know :o .

:wink:

It's also the reason I chose the sciences above the arts.

And no, I'm not 5.

:grin: