Colchester

latic12345

As discussed in another thread Colchester away is to be followed by a visit to our lovely lady Roxy.

This then leaves a couple of options:

1. We could actually go to the game and then travel back to London and go to Roxy (following a trip to BK and MaccyDs of course)

2. We could use the Colchester game as an excuse to watch Jeff and the boys in central London, save ourselves the £30 and have a better day all round

Thoughts?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As discussed in another thread Colchester away is to be followed by a visit to our lovely lady Roxy.

This then leaves a couple of options:

1. We could actually go to the game and then travel back to London and go to Roxy (following a trip to BK and MaccyDs of course)

2. We could use the Colchester game as an excuse to watch Jeff and the boys in central London, save ourselves the £30 and have a better day all round

Thoughts?

Sod off. I'm all in for the football.

You lot are boring if I dont have the distraction of a god-awful football match that I'm too pissed to see.

Stop being soft. We'll be amazing by then anyway, and watching latics will be a joy.

<_<

Only because what we're planning doesn't involve football.

Think of it as an early poll....

I have to say, I'm all for option 2 but if it's just me and you, I would prefer to go to the football. No offence, I just don't want you to get the wrong impression ;-)

• 5 weeks later...
Football!

Agree, if I've got to spend a whole day with you lot I need 90 minutes of Latics to provide me with some excitement :wink: My only proviso is that I am off work that week and plan to jump on a short last minute thingy abroad for a couple of days but need to be at Latics on 23rd to go over the books, so there's a chance I will shoot off before that and miss the day altogether. More likely I will go somewhere from Manc though after the 23rd and Dirty Leeds.

Agree, if I've got to spend a whole day with you lot I need 90 minutes of Latics to provide me with some excitement :wink: My only proviso is that I am off work that week and plan to jump on a short last minute thingy abroad for a couple of days but need to be at Latics on 23rd to go over the books, so there's a chance I will shoot off before that and miss the day altogether. More likely I will go somewhere from Manc though after the 23rd and Dirty Leeds.

:blink:

Erm, yeah. So are you coming or not? :wink:

I'm in for the football. Train gets in to the Smoke at 11.30ish... I will take your lead on where to meet the masses.

I'm in for the football. Train gets in to the Smoke at 11.30ish... I will take your lead on where to meet the masses.

That's cutting it a little fine. I'm assuming that most London based people will want to get a train out there not long after midday?

I'm happy to travel a little later / "miss trains" such that I dont have to watch us and can just relax in the Chandos all afternoon...

Sod knows now. Got an interview for my potential Middle Eastern job excursion on 1st March so sort of thinking of going away before the Leeds game again now. I just don't know...

That's cutting it a little fine. I'm assuming that most London based people will want to get a train out there not long after midday?

I'm happy to travel a little later / "miss trains" such that I dont have to watch us and can just relax in the Chandos all afternoon...

Shaddaaap... you're with me for the afternoon, that means football. Ryan will be alright moping on his own for a little while. We will come back and soothe his grumpiness with beer, junk-food and terrible night-spots...

I was very drunk last night.

However, lets just say I wont be booking my Colchester Match ticket in advance, and the comforting glow of Jeff and the boys is looking very, very appealing....

Jeff and the boys with :drinking45:

Then :pizza: and :bblue2:

But no :gorgeous: , :boxer: or :jailed:

Sounds like a good day - no British Transport problems or football to ruin a good day out

Edited by latic12345

I might be in Nottingham now on the Friday night so if I am I'd be getting back into London at a similar time.

I might be in Nottingham now on the Friday night so if I am I'd be getting back into London at a similar time.

Its alright matey, the pubs are open all day :wink:

I'm still undecided. I said to myself if we win on saturday I would go... and then when we scored I said if we score two I will go....

I'll probably decide on friday... either way I'll be in that them there landan....