ARE YOU INTERESTED IN USING SOMEONE'S DRIVEWAY TO PARK ON AWAY GAMES?

dave345

hI folks,

Oldham are playing Tranmere Saturday, 6 February 2010 at Tranmere. i am looking into running a scheme whereby you as a travelling fan could (if i organize it and if residents join) park in a local person's driveway for an agreed amount of time ensuring you have a place their waiting for you with an easy access to the main road out of Tranmere.

At this stage i am not asking for a charge I am only seeing how many folks are interested but i will only be charging YOU A MERE £1 which gives you access to a private forum whereby Tranmere residents can advertise their contact details for you.

I want to stress that Tranmere as far as i know DOES NOT have any parking problems I a doing this purely as an extension of my own business idea

if you are interested then send me a personal message including your email address OR mobile number so i can collect as evidence interested parties for Tranmere residents

cheers guys !

:lol:

Honestly, this is the funniest thing Ive ever seen!

You are asking for someones contact details, and the clear advance notification that an away fan is parking on a designated and pre-known spot.... in bin-dipperland!

Class, absolutely brilliant.

Lock-o-tronic coming soon!

Honestly, this is the funniest thing Ive ever seen!

You are asking for someones contact details, and the clear advance notification that an away fan is parking on a designated and pre-known spot.... in bin-dipperland!

Class, absolutely brilliant.

Lock-o-tronic coming soon!

I was trying to figure out if he was planning to rob your car or burgle your house knowing you aren't home.

Unless he fills your car up with the stuff he robs from your house? It's the perfect crime!

Perhaps you park up... they then use your own car to drive to oldham and stash the robbings from your own house, then drives back.... and then when you get back from the game claim both the car and its contents are thiers.... and still charges you a quid.

The ploy of a carless/jobless pseudo-scouser... amazing.

Perhaps you park up... they then use your own car to drive to oldham and stash the robbings from your own house, then drives back.... and then when you get back from the game claim both the car and its contents are thiers.... and still charges you a quid.

The ploy of a carless/jobless pseudo-scouser... amazing.

Depending on who they rob, this could be more valuable....

I like the implication that robbing cars / houses is his current business idea and this is his way of expanding / diversifying his business. And people tell me differential investment falls in times of a recession...