• Pawel Abbott
    • Sean Gregan
    • Chris Taylor
    • Dale Stephens
    • Jim Goodwin
    • Keigan Parker
    • Ryan Brooke
    • Alex Marrow

Jacobsen for me, the only player (Gregan excepted) to regularly find a blue shirt and also look happy with the ball. Hazell was garbage at passing, Smalley did his usual Forest Gump impression and Taylor should just bog off now - a one trick pony who's lost his trick.

That's my last £20 for a while.

Greegs by a country mile, that flashy back heel was a rare highlight. Even the Tranmere staff loved it. :imnotworthy:

Abbott looked quality but recieved hardly any assistance and was clearly disheartened with it all.

As for the Jacobsen votes, that last ditch tackle aside I thought he was dire second half. Fortunate to not cost us the game too.

Thought a certain Mr Brill did what was required this evening. It wasn't much, but he did what was needed :wink:

Yeah, he had a decent game but he was never really stretched.

Gregan by a mile, and Jacobson a close second. The rest were either unfit or pretty much useless. The exact same for them too.

Yeah, he had a decent game but he was never really stretched.

Gregan by a mile, and Jacobson a close second. The rest were either unfit or pretty much useless. The exact same for them too.

Mmmmm Jamie, how does that work? How does he win it by a mile with somebody closely behind him in second place? :blush:

JJ for me, despite one second half howler that thankfully he got away with. Gregan was also imense and...... christ I never thought I'd say this, but I though Brill had a decent game last night. He wasn't under the cosh as the Trannies were as bad as us going forward, but he dealt well with what he was asked to do AND his positioning at free kicks was finally spot on!

As for the Jacobsen votes, that last ditch tackle aside I thought he was dire second half. Fortunate to not cost us the game too.

Have I got this wrong then? :unsure: All I saw him from him second half were hoofs, mistakes and a textbook last ditch tackle. I did seem to keep nodding off mind.....