" worst i have ever seen "

about wednesday, he also said that gregan and hazell are the only two who he could say has done well.
I wouldn't say Hazell did particularly well on wednesday, or does he mean over the course of the season (If you omit the countless backpasses / backheaders that have led to goals against)? :huh:

I wouldn't say Hazell did particularly well on wednesday, or does he mean over the course of the season (If you omit the countless backpasses / backheaders that have led to goals against)? :huh:

I think this season Rubes on the whole has been ok, certainly not been as bad as the back end of last season when his and Flemings mistakes were costing us week in week out.

DP has the dreaded vote of confidence.

'needs to happen soon' - suggests like many on here he wants it to work for DP but if it gets to a point where we could be cut adrift then he may well change it.

He must be making a choice of manager in the background if things dont improve, any person in his role would be planning for a 'what if we dont turn it around?' scenario?

good to finally hear from them for the first time in months

Corney dismissed claims that Penney, brought in from Darlington at the end of last season, was working on a smaller budget than his predecessor, John Sheridan. He said: "I can categorically say that, given the money we've spent on players this season, it's higher. There are teams with bigger budgets in the division, but it's certainly not a bottom-four budget."

Still some people will claim he is on a reduced budget though.

Still some people will claim he is on a reduced budget though.

Yep thats proof he has signed :censored:e ,

I think if we get trounced on Saturday then its game over for him

Just shows the boos and jeers are heard, but I think the empty seats are being heard more