John Terry

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aye but an arse that brought me 30 dabs with that winner, well done JT - I hope the dirty slut gave you a dose or vice versa!

What I don't get is that Bridge had already split up from her apparently when he diddled her. He's on record as being a swordsman anyway so why the big deal?

Anyway, he's obnoxious and not one of the best 3 or 4 defenders in England.

What I don't get is that Bridge had already split up from her apparently when he diddled her. He's on record as being a swordsman anyway so why the big deal?

Anyway, he's obnoxious and not one of the best 3 or 4 defenders in England.

What gets me is the fact that shes a minger, n his missus is pretty decent.

Bad last 12 months or so for the Terry family. Dad caught selling sniff, Mum and mother-in-law cautioned in relation to shop-lifting, and now this....

Anyone got any good jokes on the matter ?

Apparently, Wayne Bridge sent his girlfriend a chocolate mould of his cock made by Cadbury's... She said she preferred Terry's...

Good.

Give it Rooney.

I don't care what Terry has done, it doesn't bother me, but for footballing reasons alone Rooney should be captain. Terry isn't mentally strong, he kind of appears it, but he's the sort of player to bottle it in a big game....as he has done for England before.

I'd pick Gerrard or Lampard for captaincy ahead of Terry. But, if England manage to get anywhere near the final in this world cup it'll be because of Rooney. He's probably the strongest person mentally in the England squad, he's got the passion to inspire his team mates and has the ability to carry the team.

Edited by Bring Back Ronnie Moore

Good.

Give it Rooney.

I don't care what Terry has done, it doesn't bother me, but for footballing reasons alone Rooney should be captain. Terry isn't mentally strong, he kind of appears it, but he's the sort of player to bottle it in a big game....as he has done for England before.

I'd pick Gerrard or Lampard for captaincy ahead of Terry. But, if England manage to get anywhere near the final in this world cup it'll be because of Rooney. He's probably the strongest person mentally in the England squad, he's got the passion to inspire his team mates and has the ability to carry the team.

What Capello is saying is this: thanks very much for your opinions, gentlemen of the press, sports politicians and members of the public at large, but I'll make this decision, not you. Which is as it should be.

Don't know what Bridge is crying about anyway. He's obviously better off out of it. Is she the ex-missus because Terry got involved? I bloody hope so, because if he's crying about what his ex did after she left him, he's a bigger ninny than I thought.

I can't understand why he should lose his captaincy due to knobbing some other bird. When has high morals dictated the leadership of English football? I wouldn't mind having along hard look at the people who are calling for his head - bet they're not as squeeky clean as they appear.

I can't understand why he should lose his captaincy due to knobbing some other bird. When has high morals dictated the leadership of English football? I wouldn't mind having along hard look at the people who are calling for his head - bet they're not as squeeky clean as they appear.

It depends on the circumstances, Bridge will most likely be in the squad for the worl cup, I don't suppose it would be very easy for him or his mates in the squad to take instructions from Terry if they know he had been wiping his cock on the Bridge family curtains whilst they were still an item? I'm sure it's not the sort of spirit Capello is trying to build.

Because the captain of the team should be uniting them, not sleeping with their girlfriends.

What Capello is saying is this: thanks very much for your opinions, gentlemen of the press, sports politicians and members of the public at large, but I'll make this decision, not you. Which is as it should be.

Don't know what Bridge is crying about anyway. He's obviously better off out of it. Is she the ex-missus because Terry got involved? I bloody hope so, because if he's crying about what his ex did after she left him, he's a bigger ninny than I thought.

In fairness to Bridge, hasn't he said he's not even going to comment as his son is his priority and he wants it all to blow over. From what I've seen he's not kicked up a fuss about it at all.

High morals dictated the leadership of English football when Hoddell was fired for saying disabled people did something wrong in a past life. (Plus if I remember Venebles quit/jumped before he was pushed over non-footballing matters).

Who's going to replace him- Gerrard -should have done time for punching a DJ for not playing his songs in a public bar. Lampard- didn't he cheat on his missus too? Rooney- being taken to court for a reasonable sum of money and cheated on his missus who would have dumped him if the pound signs hadn't gotten in the way. Ferdinand- someone who got banned for avoiding a drugs test which he would have alledgedly failed and rumours are that part of the reason his form isn't great is because of similar problems. Who else in the England team is worthy of a starting place, has the necessary experience to captain the side and doesn't have a skeleton in the cupboard I'm running low on names.

I don't think Terry should be fired from being captain for having an affair, however, if he had an affair with Bridge's missus whilst they were still together (or not long after enough for Bridge to have moved on) then that is a problem as I'm sorry John but you are in the wrong and Bridge has more mates than you do in the England squad. The moment this affects Terry's ability to lead the team (and it might have already done so judging by the "team Bridge" shirts the Citeh players were wearing) he has to go.

Oh as for the sports minister- have you paid back your expenses yet? When you do you can take the moral high ground you :censored:

Should he remain as England captain?

If the manager thinks the situation will cause no problems in the dressing room, then Terry should remain captain.

I don't think Wayne Bridge is going to the World Cup. This situation just ended his chances.

Well that's already a fairly big problem caused by Terry then, who is next in line if Cashley suffers a rectal tear just before the tournament?

Well that's already a fairly big problem caused by Terry then, who is next in line if Cashley suffers a rectal tear just before the tournament?

Lescott? (Could go to provide cover at both centre-half and LB). Baines (done by Smalley at Goodison but has improved since then). Milner (he's going has he played LB though?) Terry (started his career as a LB- as some may recall)

Bridge is the obvious choice if fit (he isn't currently) and that's the problem- but this is why Capello gets paid his big bucks, and it won't be the first time something like this has happened in football (in fact I think I heard something similar happening under Capello when he was managing in Italy).