John Terry

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because the captain of the team should be uniting them, not sleeping with their girlfriends.

I'm fully aware of what the Captain's role is, I said I can't understand it - it being the call to remove Terry from the post. I wonder how many Captains of professional sport have been caught in similar circumstances and have still retained their leadership?

What a load of :censored:e.

By the way, Hoddle being removed from his duty was spot on, the crackpot - but this isn't in the same, dare I say it, league.

Agreed this is probably the end of Bridge's WC chances, which is bloody harsh but it's too risky to take both of them and even if he loses the captaincy Capello won't drop Terry. Not only does he find out Terry's shagging his missus but he now won't go to the WC because of it.

All you need now is pictures of Rooney leaving his nan's care home and Bridge will be on suicide watch...:wink:

I'm fully aware of what the Captain's role is, I said I can't understand it - it being the call to remove Terry from the post. I wonder how many Captains of professional sport have been caught in similar circumstances and have still retained their leadership?

Well Vaughan/Trescothick, I guess. Allegedly.

Really? My very first thought when Trescothick went mad was something of that nature, although I never heard that it was Captain Dull. Explains why he needed internet access to the security cameras outside his house when he tried going abroad.

Mind you, I dare these posts will last as long as mine about the phone call and interface between Cashley and JJ the other night did.

Nah I reckon that's bunkum- wasn't Vaughan on the tours with Trescothick? But I did hear something about that when he had his depression problems.

As for Bridge- is this something new as I got the impression it happened a while ago, if he can stand being in an England squad (and possibly the same Chelsea team) with him then I think he can stand going to the world cup with him. Plus, I wonder what odds you'd get on one of them not being fully fit, as with the possible exception of Rooney Capello isn't going to take anyone who isn't fully fit so it may not matter- will be interesting if the two are playing when Citeh play Chelsea.

Was this sporty wee lassie Bridge's girlfriend when Terry got involved, or was she his ex-girlfriend at the time? That matters. I absolutely refuse to read the reports so I was just hoping for some enlightenment, if that's the right word.

Not sure about what friends of Wayne have been putting about in the press either. As I understand it, Wayne is thinking of ditching international football if Terry is even in the squad, never mind captain. Is Capello likely, or profoundly and assuredly unlikely, to think well of Wayne for trying to make his squad decisions for him? I know how I'd feel about Wayne in that situation.

Was this sporty wee lassie Bridge's girlfriend when Terry got involved, or was she his ex-girlfriend at the time? That matters. I absolutely refuse to read the reports so I was just hoping for some enlightenment, if that's the right word.

Not sure about what friends of Wayne have been putting about in the press either. As I understand it, Wayne is thinking of ditching international football if Terry is even in the squad, never mind captain. Is Capello likely, or profoundly and assuredly unlikely, to think well of Wayne for trying to make his squad decisions for him? I know how I'd feel about Wayne in that situation.

Ha! I capitulated and read the reports. According to the Screws, Wayne and whatsername had split up - he left for citeh, whereupon good old JT comforted her.

The Screws also provides this intriguing detail:

"He would swing in in his Bentley, and tuck it behind her Range Rover."

Jesus.

The England captaincy is no longer up for question in my book. "Footballer has affair" is really not a big deal. However, if I were Postman Pat, I'd be looking long and hard at my second choice left-back, and thinking what a big girl.

I have to admit, this is higher on my couldn't give a :censored:-ness than the usual rubbish.

Terry will be picked for England.

Terry will probably be captain.

Bridge will not be going.

All these were decided before some :censored:heap rag said anything as Bridge has been awful this year.

Backup left back for England? Warnock probably.

I have to admit, this is higher on my couldn't give a :censored:-ness than the usual rubbish.

Terry will be picked for England.

Terry will probably be captain.

Bridge will not be going.

All these were decided before some :censored:heap rag said anything as Bridge has been awful this year.

Backup left back for England? Warnock probably.

Yep, thats just about how I see this panning out.

Capello's just phoned Wayne Bridge and said "I've just spoken to JT and he's lost the captains armband. Do me a favour and have a good look under your bed for me"

Had this version of it

BREAKING NEWS

John terry has lost the england captains armband .fabio capello has jus phoned wayne bridge and asked him 2 check under his bed 4 it...

High morals dictated the leadership of English football when Hoddell was fired for saying disabled people did something wrong in a past life. (Plus if I remember Venebles quit/jumped before he was pushed over non-footballing matters).

Are they the old ISS Pro Evo versions? :wink:

I hope Terry gets dropped altoghether. Much like Garcon I hope this mostly on the grounds that he's a massive :censored: and massively over-rated. He alone is a large reason why I dislike the England team these days. I was even out of my seat when he missed that Champions League final pen against the scum. :shock::blink:

Captain material my arse. Tosser.

Are they the old ISS Pro Evo versions? :wink:

I hope Terry gets dropped altoghether. Much like Garcon I hope this mostly on the grounds that he's a massive :censored: and massively over-rated. He alone is a large reason why I dislike the England team these days. I was even out of my seat when he missed that Champions League final pen against the scum. :shock::blink:

Captain material my arse. Tosser.

But he'll run through brick walls and put his body on the line for the cause of Ing-er-Land.

While the rest of the footballing world has developed we are left with old notions of how a footballer should be. Just because they have the odd bowl of pasta and don't go out roasting the night before a game it doesn't mean we have a "golden generation".

Guest Scratch2000uk

Only winners from this story are the gutter press. :unsure:

Who, actually gives a flying fig what John Terry does with his c*** in his spare time. :lol:

Edited by Scratch2000uk

Ha! I capitulated and read the reports. According to the Screws, Wayne and whatsername had split up - he left for citeh, whereupon good old JT comforted her.

I wonder whether he comforted her in a number of positions or just the one. I can imagine his brain not being versatile enough to cope with, for example, comforting her from behind.

Oh, and apparently she's had another high profile player up her. She must be very good at being comforted

Edited by leeslover

who should be captain then???

*all the below may not be true

james - bit rubbish but cant remember him doing anything bad

johnson - got done for stealing a toilet seat

cole - caught shagging about

terry - caught sgagging about

ferdinand - failed drugs test

lampard - filmed 3-some with team mates

gerrard -in court last year for assult

beckam - caught shagging about

rooney - caught shagging grannys

crouch - to ugly to be caught shagging about

barry - done nowt wrong

its a real dilemma for this good clean cut english team

although i think if there was world cup for shagging about.....

ferdinand - missed drugs test

Slightly pedantic, but... yeah, ok, does basically amount to the same thing. And he's stupid.

I think I'd be tempted to give it Rooney, if nothing else because he's probably the best footballer in the world right now.

Slightly pedantic, but... yeah, ok, does basically amount to the same thing. And he's stupid.

I think I'd be tempted to give it Rooney, if nothing else because he's probably the best footballer in the world right now.

fair enough, wasnt he in the 3-some with lampard?