what's your job?

boboafc

YE0195839_wa.jpgso what is your job? who pays you to watch latics etc ,and what do you do in the job ? i know beardy is the swiss toni of bradford ,but what do you lot do for a living and where? .. my job is working at ben gurion airport in security ,i check people luggage on a xray machine for bombs guns drugs etc ,i work shifts like 3am till 10.0 am and 8am till 6pm etc ..

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YE0195839_wa.jpgso what is your job? who pays you to watch latics etc ,and what do you do in the job ? i know beardy is the swiss toni of bradford ,but what do you lot do for a living and where? .. my job is working at ben gurion airport in security ,i check people luggage on a xray machine for bombs guns drugs etc ,i work shifts like 3am till 10.0 am and 8am till 6pm etc ..

i count bricks, well if ya listen to the rest of them thats what i do, i am training to be a Quantity Surveyor, its hard to count beyond 20 ya know, sometimes i wish i was from yorkshire then i could count up to 24 easily!

my mrs does a similar job to you bob.. well she is a supervisor but the job is the same!!

me ??.......i drive one of these........ tramnw4yg0.jpg

I'm a Trainee Teacher.

Do two days a week at Heybrook School in good ole Rockerdale. All Asian School.

On a course the rest of the week, for another month or so. Which has got me the things I need to go into that line of work. CRB, Good referrences, contacts, etc and things to boost my c.v. Then at College from September to start the T.A levels, and continue at said school. Progressing and getting as high up the ladder as I can.

Looking at going working away from June till late August, somewhere in Europe for a bit of experience and an escape from the sh1thole of a town I live in. Have to have a look at what is available at some stage this week, and see which i'd fancy, if anything.

Edited by Rocky_Latic

I'm a data collector for an international multi utility company.

In plain english i read gas and electric meters,work whenever the feck i feel like it within reason and i feckin love it.

a few TD's went doing that!! maybe you know them?? do you not have to have the patience of a saint??? i have problems with the general public!!!!

travel-agent-greek%20.gif

£159 all inclusive to Benidorm ?????

"WTF your having a laugh .... couldnt get you a weekend in Blackpool for that, think your staying on the Wirral this summer mate " Typical daily conversation for me :angry:

that be me mate when we get back from tunisa, right i want to go all inclusive in september to dubai, and i have three hundred as a limit, now go work ya magic!! :lol:

that be me mate when we get back from tunisa, right i want to go all inclusive in september to dubai, and i have three hundred as a limit, now go work ya magic!! :lol:

If I can get that price with staff discount Ill be coming with you. I fancy South Africa thou later in the year ..

Guest sheridans_world

I am training to be an accountant, hopefully will be fully qualified in August.

I work at Christie Hospital in Withington and study at Hopwood Hall in Middleton.

Edited by sheridans_world

Guest oa_exile
travel-agent-greek%20.gif

£159 all inclusive to Benidorm ?????

"WTF your having a laugh .... couldnt get you a weekend in Blackpool for that, think your staying on the Wirral this summer mate " Typical daily conversation for me :angry:

Actually this is Wardle , "Computer says No" :grin:

sunsearchers.jpg:laught30:

a few TD's went doing that!! maybe you know them?? do you not have to have the patience of a saint??? i have problems with the general public!!!!

Saw a fat birds arse on a council estate in Denton on Friday,how many other jobs give you that opportunity? :shock:

Been doing it 9 years now after being office bound for 12 before.Would not change it for the world.Every day is an experience and you see every aspect of humanity,you never know what you will find when someone opens the door.

Did i mention i love it and i actually have the patience of a saint? :wink:

Edited by inspectormorose

Purchasing Manager. And yes, it is as dull as it sounds.

My dad does that, and he hates it too... ... ... dad!?...:wink:

I'm a student (until the 16th of May, when I do my final exam) on an International Business course, my long term plan is to get a job doing some form of international-trading or international-marketing, but short term I'm looking at getting a job at IBM in tech-support to pay off my debts and fund my travel plans...

Whilst a student I worked (up until the Dissertation got on top) at Caffé Nero in Manchester (Deansgate, Oxford Rd, Wilmslow Park, Triangle... all of them at one point actually) as an assistant manager, which wasn't too bad really.

I also help to keep Tram-Driver busy as I live in Sale, but have to get to Manc/Oldham most days... speaking of which, TD... what will you be doing in the summer when they shut the Alty-Bury line!?