what's your job?

boboafc

im a security dog handler, lots of fun havin a 13stone dog drag u around when doing building searches. and dragging you to the floor when he bites the arm guard, but like i said it is fun. we also work with the :bobby: well they train us realy lol oh and prison officers.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sheridans_world
I'm a sales manager for a multi-national corporation with lousy pay, but with a benefits package that's out of this world!

Yes - that's right. The C of E pays me to persuade people to become Christians. :D

:cardinal:

Whats the holidays like?

I have many jobs!!!!

1) Work for a federation of insurance companies from all over the world dealing with their reinsurance requirements, and making sure companies get money on time and training requirements are met. Quite interesting and you know you're helping people all over the world.

2) Working for the same company, organising big 3-4 day conferences all over the place. Means I get to travel and Dan and Lucy get to come with me. So far this year we're going to Chicago and Brussels.

3) I own my own company making soaps, bath products, lip balms and stuff. I do internet orders, local free delivery and house parties where the host receives 15% commission. Have a look, treat the wife, I'll give you a discount :D www.bubblesandbaths.co.uk

4) Keep the young Latics happy with Boundary Blues!!!! :bblue2::bblue2::bblue2:

and personalise it even more by getting him to sign it 'To Lucy, best wishes' He thought it was quite amusing :grin:

Want to sell it? There might be a few Lucys out there who were at the game. :deal:

We could knock up a forgery for your Lucy in no time, she'd never know the difference :whoosh: