There is a trust meeting...

Matt

I don't, and I only know that there is one because a little dickie bird told me. I couldn't find any details in the open web domain. I just want to know what goes on at them and how can I find out about reviewing past meetings, I'm sure there are minute takers.

I hope it's not all Irish coffees and After Eight mints.

Yes the meeting is tomorrow night, 7:00, sponsors suite at Boundary Park.

We meet on the third thursday of every month as a trust board. Groups of directors, or sub comittees if you like, sometimes meet more often if they are assigned to a project or event, such as question of latics.

And re the website, we have a brand new site in place, not so much a 'refurbishment' of the old one. I am ironing out the kinks and the content as we speak.Should be live in the very near future.

We were hoping to go live a week ago but one or two things cropped up which prevented us from doing so.

Garcon: For the first hour of a meeting, trust members are welcome to attend (I would ask that you let us know your are coming though)

I might have made it but I've just been shafted by work.

It seems like there's a fair bit going on behind the scenes with the website and all, hopefully as this comes to fruition and goes public a few concerns about the Trust can be put to bed. It has to be said that things have been awfully quiet of late, 'Barrygate' aside. :wink: