• Joe Colbeck
    • Dean Furman
    • Dale Stephens
    • Chris Taylor
    • Pawel Abbott
    • Jason Price
    • Deane Smalley
    • Keigan Parker

kieren LEE gets the vote 2day. very steady at the back and came forward with ease at times, doesnt ever misplace a pass and is a MUST in the relatively easier games where ball retention should create openings we need.

GREGAN was probs best man as usual but that is expected and I think LEE suprised a few lads 2day who wrote him off.

Other mentionables are for PAV worked socks off alongside a woeful Price, and STEPHENS who showed very neat stuff but is desperate for a REAL BOX2BOX man next to him ... at times there was 50yds b/w them and pav.

Thought Hazell and Gregan were as usual dependable and pretty solid. Price and Pav worked the front well but I've voted for Dale Stephens. Looks strong each game and pretty much ran the midfield.

Those voting for Keiron Lee? Why? The guy isn't a full back, Norwich's main threat came when they targetted him as the weak link and the goal came from a run down his flank. Sorry, but midfielder maybe, but full back... never.

Brill - bit iffy on a couple of crosses today.

Lee - lunged in a bit when they scored, but not a bad game.

Jacobsen - a few wayward passes today, but ok.

Gregan - I thought he was superb and he gets my vote.

Hazell - good game.

Stephens - up for it, interested, but a handful of disappointing dead balls from a player who can deliver more.

Furman - thought he played really well second half.

Taylor - playing in a position that didn't give us width first half. Just played :censored:e second half.

Colbeck - really awful. Like Smalley without the pace.

Price - the ball seems to get stuck under his feet too often.

Abbott - ok, but he's still our most creative player ... we need him to get on to the end of his own flicks or we're doomed!

Parker - could have been the hero ....

Smalley - did he come on?

Thought Hazell and Gregan were as usual dependable and pretty solid. Price and Pav worked the front well but I've voted for Dale Stephens. Looks strong each game and pretty much ran the midfield.

Those voting for Keiron Lee? Why? The guy isn't a full back, Norwich's main threat came when they targetted him as the weak link and the goal came from a run down his flank. Sorry, but midfielder maybe, but full back... never.

i think thats a bit harsh on lee, he gets my vote today although gregan immense as per

gregs for me...awesome.

Brill second, can't fault him for the goal (please Mr Goodwin, get better soon as Lee did his best)

J J Price & Abbott are getting there

and the oscar goes to ....."taylor"..... :wink:

can i vote for mr bad penney being the norwich man of the match or am i being a non believer :o

Gary Doherty for me! probably the difference yesterday if he hadnt played so well would quite possibly got a point or more.

have gone for jacobson he looked good going forward and did his job at the back. obviosly gregan was outstanding again and the two central midfielders played better than joe aswel but sick of voting for them 3 plus i was more impressed with jacobson. we expect greegs dale and furman to do well (theses days anyway) but so thought ad give it sumone based on improvements

Edited by davebuckley06