• Danny Whitaker
    • Dale Stephens
    • Chris Taylor
    • Pawel Abbott
    • Daniel Nardiello
    • John Worthington
    • Joe Colbeck
    • Tom Eaves

I thought Abbott was brilliant first half. Gregan excellent again. Credit to Lee too. I also thought Taylor looked more of a threat, but DP really needs to let the full backs overlap occasionally.

Stephens for his dead ball delivery, control of the midfield and goal gets it for me though.

(EDIT: A mention for Deane Smallley - the man with no end product makes a run and stabs in a goal ... well done ... more of the same at the weekend please).

Edited by opinions4u

I thought Abbott was brilliant first half. Gregan excellent again. Credit to Lee too. I also thought Taylor looked more of a threat, but DP really needs to let the full backs overlap occasionally.

Stephens for his dead ball delivery, control of the midfield and goal gets it for me though.

Dale Stephens for me the one player that as shown massive signs of improvement this season and scored a great goal tonight.

Although our whole defence was faultless, I thought they had an easy game tonight. It doesn't seem fair to give it someone who hasn't really been tested. Lee looked good going forward, showed quality on the ball.

Dale Stephens by a country mile for me. Head and shoulders better than anyone out else there. Lots of darts into the box, great set-pieces (all our corners caused problems) and topped off with a fine finish after a brilliant slide-rule pass by Taylor. The signs are good for him, he'll be a good 'un.

Lee looked good going forward, showed quality on the ball.

He did look good going forward but he's never a full back. Went for Stephens, thought it was between him or Smalley, good to see the midfield attacking more instead of endlessly passing it sideways along the halfway line.

Kieran Lee for me.

Out of interest ste, is there a running total of votes so far?

Obviously Gregan is likely to be in the lead, probably by a huge margin, but it would be interesting who are int he next few postions.

Dale Stephens by a country mile for me. Head and shoulders better than anyone out else there. Lots of darts into the box, great set-pieces (all our corners caused problems)

If only a few more of our players realised he hits an awful lot of them to the back post!

Voted for Dale – got his goal and put in a very good shift in the centre of the park. His dead balls are a massive improvement on what has gone before too.

Special mentions go to Pawel for his link up play; to Lee who did a creditable job at RB and to both Taylor & Smalley who had their best games of the seasons last night.

Voted for Dale – got his goal and put in a very good shift in the centre of the park. His dead balls are a massive improvement on what has gone before too.

Special mentions go to Pawel for his link up play; to Lee who did a creditable job at RB and to both Taylor & Smalley who had their best games of the seasons last night.

Close call Stephens / Abbott - just Stephens for his goal.

Agree- Lee was steady not spectactular, smalley & Taylor best game for a while.