Make your own tory poster

oafc0000

Isn't that a Tory campaign slogan? :wink:

I'm trying to avoid this thread as I'll end up rambling like my dad on national walking day. But...

This is what annoys me. The Tory's are bought by a non-dom who has previous for making money by electing people. You know what will happen if they get elected. They will cut, cut and cut (which I agree with), but will then give it to themselves and their mates/backers.

Labour have already involved their backers in making legislation. They have been bought into making the laws of the land. I don't care if I like or dislike the laws in question (It's them Warwick regulations if you are wondering), it's just the fact it has happened. I couldn't care less if it was to feed homeless puppies. You do this job for helping things become a better place. The moment it becomes a thing about money is the end.

As a voter, things are becoming about individual issues. Local hospitals, public transport, European membership, race etc. Being honest, I don't believe many politicians will do anything they say - and recently (and sadly) two of the ones that I thought would do have kicked the bucket in the last month or so.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree alot of them are crooks but when people don't even bother to learn who their MP is or find out about them it is easy for them to be bent. Put a cross next to Lab/Con irrelevent of who they are is what to many do.

I very, very strongly disagree with all this bull:censored: parachuting of crooks into safe seats. MPs should by law have a full and proper connection with the seat they represent. That alone should help reduce the amount of crooks and actually bring in people who may care or have some accountability.