• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

GTA1, GTA2, GTA III, Vice City and San Andreas, for PC, available on Steam until midnight for £4.99.

http://store.steampowered.com/sub/606/

Bargain, bargain, bargain.

I had them all for PS2, I know I lent San Andreas out to someone and I have Vice City, and GTAIII sitting in a box in my cupboard with my PS2. But to have them all on PC now so I can play 'em all when I feel like it is well worth £5 and they look better on PC and you can install mods too. Just thought I'd share the love. Remember, after midnight it shoots back up to £20.

GTA1, GTA2, GTA III, Vice City and San Andreas, for PC, available on Steam until midnight for £4.99.

http://store.steampowered.com/sub/606/

Bargain, bargain, bargain.

I had them all for PS2, I know I lent San Andreas out to someone and I have Vice City, and GTAIII sitting in a box in my cupboard with my PS2. But to have them all on PC now so I can play 'em all when I feel like it is well worth £5 and they look better on PC and you can install mods too. Just thought I'd share the love. Remember, after midnight it shoots back up to £20.

Steam is garbage ive had nothing but issues with it trying to use it offline,

Thank god FM11 have scrapped it

Steam is garbage ive had nothing but issues with it trying to use it offline,

Thank god FM11 have scrapped it

The only issue I've ever had with running Steam offline is that it takes 30 second longer to load because it tries to connect to the internet several time. Other than that though all my games work offline perfectly.

You can still activate FM2011 on Steam though, no?

The only issue I've ever had with running Steam offline is that it takes 30 second longer to load because it tries to connect to the internet several time. Other than that though all my games work offline perfectly.

You can still activate FM2011 on Steam though, no?

Yeh you can , but unlike FM2010 Steam doesnt install on setup

Ive read a fair few forums on Steam where people like you have had no issues but loads have had issues like mine , its odd

• 2 weeks later...

I just found this topic, if you've never played Diablo 2, go buy it and waste the next few years of your life and then a few more after that when you keep rediscovering it.

Also, best online (modernish) multiplayer by far at the moment is Left4Dead, check it out! You may notice that L4D2 also exists, however it is a pale immitation of the original.

• 4 months later...