• Dale Stephens
    • Jon Worthington
    • Chris Taylor
    • Pawel Abbott
    • Lewis Guy
    • Danny Whitaker
    • Deane Smalley
    • Tom Eaves

Young Millar for me.....I did think "who" before the game but he gave us the winger and the width we have missed.

Pushed us forward and bloody well fought for the ball, even when he lost it.

Proud to wear the shirt it seems - wonder how long that will last.

keep going son

Young Millar for me.....I did think "who" before the game but he gave us the winger and the width we have missed.

Pushed us forward and bloody well fought for the ball, even when he lost it.

Proud to wear the shirt it seems - wonder how long that will last.

keep going son

Did you not go to the game when he came on as sub?

For me, it has to be Keiran Lee.

had a few beers with a brentford fan after the match and they were delighted to hold on at the end.

the player head and shoulders above all else on the pitch last night in his opionion was TAYLOR

had a few beers with a brentford fan after the match and they were delighted to hold on at the end.

the player head and shoulders above all else on the pitch last night in his opionion was TAYLOR

I agree, I thought Taylor had a good second half last night and looked a real threat.

MotM Abbott for me great first goal and his usual good effert and link up play, played a great ball over the top to put Guy in one on one but the keeper made a good save, although Guy should have scored.

Lee looks like he could make a decent RB at this level, Lomax was shocking at RB and LB and I'm sure will be released in the summer, none league football beckons for him, Stalybridge Celtic probably.

Millar did alright for a young lad and put plenty of effort and enthusiasm in, not MotM for me though.

Kieran Lee for me; cracking game and is now showing that he has a chance of becoming a pretty decent RB at this level

Special mentions for young Kirk on full debut for his committment and endevour; and for Pav for a top draw goal.

Taylor had an improved 2nd Half

The Rest; hmmm

A couple of players have shown that they should be staking a claim to form the basis of our side next season regardless of division. Both Lee and Stevens have been consistant the back end of this season and can play the game also. Lee MOM for me, great debut from Millar, a little raw but a side needs that, he really gave the crowd something to shout about.

A couple of players have shown that they should be staking a claim to form the basis of our side next season regardless of division. Both Lee and Stevens have been consistant the back end of this season and can play the game also. Lee MOM for me, great debut from Millar, a little raw but a side needs that, he really gave the crowd something to shout about.

Dale Stephens :wink: