?

oafc0000

I hate protesters. This women got what she deserved. She had 2 opportunities to back off, she ignored both of them. It's her own fault.

You don't wit da powlice.

Rubber bullets, that's what I say. Rubber bullets. Sod the baton charges. And dogs too. Let them scrag a few of these morons.

At the end of the day, we live in proberly the most or one of the most liberal countries there is and it is a right for us to be able to protest. However much protest is a right though, the majority of people who are not protesting also have a right to get on with their day to day stuff and it is down to the police to get the balance right. As much as I will defend the right of anyone to protest, there is a significant element of people who will use "protesting" as a vehicle to basically do what they want. I for one am glad we have police there to deal with it and it seems in this situation, justice was seen to be done.

Edited by jimsleftfoot

I don't think justice was done. There is no way that copper was intimidated by that woman. I would think the majority of people on this board have been pushed and shoved by some jumped up copper for doing nothing in some random town up and down the country watching tics - This to me is just another case of that, Reason doesn't play a part with some police... SOME police love that enviroment, Crowds/hostility and probable anonimity so they can hit people, Not bothered about getting people in the dock or seeing justice be done but just having a scrap, no better than a hooligan/protester, they're up for it just as much