Uplifting!

melia

Someone should mail that to the club... get it played before the game in the dressing room on a TV, get the club to play the 'roses before we come out aginst Chesterfield... remind the important people, the players, what they have done this season and what they are able to achieve before the end of it!!

Keep The Faith!!

Someone should mail that to the club... get it played before the game in the dressing room on a TV, get the club to play the 'roses before we come out aginst Chesterfield... remind the important people, the players, what they have done this season and what they are able to achieve before the end of it!!

Keep The Faith!!

Great idea, but we can't afford to wait until the Chesterfield game. :unsure: Get it played on the team coach going to Crewe and Brighton! :aplayer1::bluearmy::pray::help:

Great idea, but we can't afford to wait until the Chesterfield game. :unsure: Get it played on the team coach going to Crewe and Brighton!

Indeed.

Dear Alan,

I'm not sure you are the ideal person to send this to, however it seems that if anyone knows who the right person is it would be you.

There is a video on the Internet (on youtube:

) which has a compilation of Latics goals from this year, which was made when we were sitting pretty atop of the league. It's incredible to see some of the performances we've put in this year and the potential which the side has shown.

I'm certain I don't need to tell you how important it is for the fans to see the team live up to the exceptional performances of the season so far to ensure the clubs place in the playoffs and I think the video could be played to the team before the weekends game to show them just what they are able to do, with a little confidence and the rub of the green. And that despite a minority who see fit to boo a team which has exceeded all reasonable expectations for the season already the vast majority of the fans are behind the team and the managment.

Keep The Faith, and thank you for a great season!

Lets hope there is a deserved visit to Wembley at the end of it.

Stephen

Can't do any harm eh!?

Guest sheridans_world
Indeed.

Can't do any harm eh!?

Its a good idea, i like the video. Reminds me of good times, when we were winning. Just hope we can get over the finish line!

Thanks for that Stephen.

It's a very good video and I will see if we can get in copied on to a DVD so that we can show it on the coach on the way to the Crewe game.

It's has been a very good season to date, much better than we had hoped for and it would be a pity to miss out on the playoffs at this stage.

Alan

Indeed.

Can't do any harm eh!?

Ohhh the irony, mailing a video put together by Alan Hardy's number 1 fan (NOT) to the man himself, to ask him to show said clippage to the players to inspire them! :grin:

He'll be 'kin furious when he finds out! :wink:

pah!

If it gets us promoted I think he should take it on the chin!! Hardy may not be every one's best mate... but I stand by the 'what harm can it do' - promotion's promotion. Hardy's not going to quit and the sooner people accept that the better, he's never been anything but pleasant to me!

pah!

If it gets us promoted I think he should take it on the chin!! Hardy may not be every one's best mate... but I stand by the 'what harm can it do' - promotion's promotion. Hardy's not going to quit and the sooner people accept that the better, he's never been anything but pleasant to me!

lol You have no idea, mate! They say football brings out the most irrational of behaviours in people!

I have no problem with him on a personal level Ackey, and in fact I know from personal experience that he is extremely supportive of the Boundary Blues and will go out of his way to help wherever he can.

QUOTE(Alan Hardy)

Thanks for that Stephen.

It's a very good video and I will see if we can get in copied on to a DVD so that we can show it on the coach on the way to the Crewe game.

It's has been a very good season to date, much better than we had hoped for and it would be a pity to miss out on the playoffs at this stage.

Alan QUOTE

Ackey, Optional has pointed out on JKL that the video you selected is not as good as a later one he did, which includes the Forest goals - see link.

If it's too late for Crewe, perhaps that one could be used for the squad's Brighton trip.

QUOTE(Alan Hardy)

Thanks for that Stephen.

Alan QUOTE

Ackey, Optional has pointed out on JKL that the video you selected is not as good as a later one he did, which includes the Forest goals - see link.

If it's too late for Crewe, perhaps that one could be used for the squad's Brighton trip.

Then send the link on through to Hardy mate! All hands to the pump and all that... you've said it yourself that we need to be 100% behind the club for the next 3 games and I couldn't agree more! This is part of that effort, seeing as I can't make the two away games personally!!

Also, I can't find the JKL thread...?

Then send the link on through to Hardy mate! All hands to the pump and all that... you've said it yourself that we need to be 100% behind the club for the next 3 games and I couldn't agree more! This is part of that effort, seeing as I can't make the two away games personally!!

Also, I can't find the JKL thread...?

O.K. I've emailed Alan Hardy. I didn't want to steal your thunder, and all credit to you when it has the desired effect today.

Alan Hardy has replied to says the Club's web man can't transfer fron YouTube to DVD for some reason. He asks whether anyone has it on DVD.

If Optional or anyone can help with the DVD, please email him at:

alan.hardy@oldhamathletic.co.uk

I've emailed Optional on here.

Edited by Diego_Sideburns

Alan Hardy has replied to says the Club's web man can't transfer fron YouTube to DVD for some reason. He asks whether anyone has it on DVD.

If Optional or anyone can help with the DVD, please email him at:

alan.hardy@oldhamathletic.co.uk

I've emailed Optional on here.

Diego - I've just had that very same conversation with Stu Vose at Latics. It may now be too late for today but the journey to Brighton is quite a long one!

Anyway, I think we should also try to do something from the terraces here and perhaps it will go someway to inspiring the players even further during the match. I'm setting off soon so don't have the time at the moment but I will try to pen some Latics related Lyrics to the "This is The One" tune.

For today though, it would be great if we could perhaps sing:-

This is Paul Warne

This is Paul Warne

This is Paul Warne

This is Paul Warne.

Repeat ad finitum

I know it will take a while to learn <_< and I am sure someone (myself included) could do much better with a bit more time but for now, it will have to do.

Optional - I've just watched this again (several times) and you've made a 43 year old bloke cry. It really is a classic. Well done once again.

Although we couldn't get it sorted in time for Crewe, Optional has now worked his knackers off, under great personal strain with other pressures, to produce a new improved version of the video. :imnotworthy::applause1:

He will ensure that the Club has a DVD before the squad leaves for Brighton. :thumb08: :OASISscarf: Then it's all down to the players! :aplayer1::towork: