10/1 - NHL & NBA outright double

Washington Capitals 3/1

Cleveland Cavaliers 7/4

Play-offs just starting. Load up load up on this 10/1 double no-one can stop these two teams, best in there respective leagues. Four series, and a championship is theres.

No charge is required for this tip.

I'd give it up if I were you, anybody who was daft enough to followed you're tennis tips is still in the poor house.

Washington Capitals 3/1

Cleveland Cavaliers 7/4

Play-offs just starting. Load up load up on this 10/1 double no-one can stop these two teams, best in there respective leagues. Four series, and a championship is theres.

that would be the caps who just lost in thier first game last night, and who have been playing all season in the much weaker east. Ill pass thanks.

:lol:

BP has come on offering NHL tips a few times and each time has been shown up. Tipping the top seed in the playoffs who have just finished top of the NHL regular season standings is hardly impressive. Especially as I remember him tipping the Wings on another thread about three months back. I would be surprised if BP knows much about hockey at all given his past tips, but not as little as this guy...

Your sadly deluded then IMO as the Devs and the wings would go four zip on them. but stranger things have happened!

Give over! The Devs?!

Edited by jsslatic

I like how you single us out, the Wings have been mediocre all season.

Not quite all season, since the Olympic break their record has been superb. 16-3-2.

I don't think the Wings would sweep the Caps, but there's a chance and I didn't want the humiliation of being wrong after saying how little the poster knows about hockey.

Oops, just done it :wink:

BP has come on offering NHL tips a few times and each time has been shown up. Tipping the top seed in the playoffs who have just finished top of the NHL regular season standings is hardly impressive. Especially as I remember him tipping the Wings on another thread about three months back. I would be surprised if BP knows much about hockey at all given his past tips, but not as little as this guy...

Give over! The Devs?!

Thought i did, looked everywhere and can't find the said post though. Remember you laughed at the time, and just look at there run since. 28/1 into 9/1 now, since there 16-3-2 olympic run.

So what if they finished top of the regular standings, a 3/1 winner is a 3/1 winner, not like tipping Chelsea to beat Burnley at home at 1/8 ish.

As for not knowing much about the NHL, i've followed it over the last 3 seasons, and risked about £15,000 on it, so i'd like to think i have a decent idea about the sport.

Thought i did, looked everywhere and can't find the said post though. Remember you laughed at the time, and just look at there run since. 28/1 into 9/1 now, since there 16-3-2 olympic run.

So what if they finished top of the regular standings, a 3/1 winner is a 3/1 winner, not like tipping Chelsea to beat Burnley at home at 1/8 ish.

As for not knowing much about the NHL, i've followed it over the last 3 seasons, and risked about £15,000 on it, so i'd like to think i have a decent idea about the sport.

and risked about £15,000 on it :shock::blink:

Think you'd find I didn't comment at the time...wasn't going to set myself up to be proved wrong just for the point of arguing. I laughed at your Aussie Open tips as you continued to lose money hand over fist, but suggesting that one of the best sides in the league would come good once their injury crisis was solved was hardly outlandish.

Think you'd find I didn't comment at the time...wasn't going to set myself up to be proved wrong just for the point of arguing. I laughed at your Aussie Open tips as you continued to lose money hand over fist, but suggesting that one of the best sides in the league would come good once their injury crisis was solved was hardly outlandish.

You said something along the lines out "he tipped the Redwings for the NHL as if he can be taken seriously", or "i wouldn't listen to his tips he's gone and said Redwings will win the NHL". Not bothered anyway, never backed them, so don't want them to win it, just very very similar to Pittsburgh last year when i did back them at 28/1, cracking team that got to the finals the year before, injury crises and doing poorley, but once the injuries cleared up they would make the playoffs, and once in the playoffs whether seeed 1 or 8, it doesn't matter if you got the quality.

You said something along the lines out "he tipped the Redwings for the NHL as if he can be taken seriously", or "i wouldn't listen to his tips he's gone and said Redwings will win the NHL". Not bothered anyway, never backed them, so don't want them to win it, just very very similar to Pittsburgh last year when i did back them at 28/1, cracking team that got to the finals the year before, injury crises and doing poorley, but once the injuries cleared up they would make the playoffs, and once in the playoffs whether seeed 1 or 8, it doesn't matter if you got the quality.

I'm not sure if that's a wind-up directed at me or you just genuinely chatting rubbish, but the Pens, even when they fell to 10th in the Conference last year were 20/1...and had no injuries. The coach was crap, the team weren't playing for him and they couldn't pull themselves out of the rut. Dapper Dan came in and turned us around...the closest thing we got to an injury crisis last year was Sid missing two or three games.

I'm not sure if that's a wind-up directed at me or you just genuinely chatting rubbish, but the Pens, even when they fell to 10th in the Conference last year were 20/1...and had no injuries. The coach was crap, the team weren't playing for him and they couldn't pull themselves out of the rut. Dapper Dan came in and turned us around...the closest thing we got to an injury crisis last year was Sid missing two or three games.

Well it wasn't an injury crisis then, just as i said they was in the finals the year before, and bar a couple it was more a less the same team, so for me it was a matter of time before they turned it around as they was never far off the playoffs? Got 28's on betfair around February, got the screenshot on the other laptop. Had a cracking time following them last year though, can't get the same excitement this time around.

• 2 weeks later...
Washington Capitals 3/1

Cleveland Cavaliers 7/4

I know nothing about NBA, but do know a little about NHL...so I will say.... HAHAHAHAHA!!