Your Help is NEEDED......

VOLUNTEERS NEEDED

Oldham Athletic are in need of volunteers to help deliver leaflets for the next public meeting on the Failsworth project after the last meeting was canceled at the last moment.

The club need people to deliver leaflets between Wed 19th May and Sun 23rd May.

If you are able to help, please send an email to help@trustoldham.co.uk as soon as possible.

Thankyou

Wednesday to Sunday this coming week, the club need the help of fans and their family to help get out some leaflets to the people of Failsworth about what the next steps are in regards to the new stadium and its facilities....

The club have been quoted a price of over £2000 for a company to deliver these leaflets and this money would be better spent on signing players or going towards a new Manager :wink:

We as fans need to show how we can help with the little jobs.... TTA can only be grateful for help in this way and it will go to show how the fans can rally when needed to save extra cost being incurred at the club.

If you can help deliver some leaflets to one or more streets either PM me on here on send an email to help@trustoldham.co.uk

We need around 15 fans to help, so if you can spare an hour please do.

Quid pro quo? Could the club offer the volunteers something as a sweetener? Admission to 3 matches (3 x£18 x 15 = £810 but it's a good deal for those who are strapped for cash who might not have attended anyway) or maybe free entry to all pre-season games?

Quid pro quo? Could the club offer the volunteers something as a sweetener? Admission to 3 matches (3 x£18 x 15 = £810 but it's a good deal for those who are strapped for cash who might not have attended anyway) or maybe free entry to all pre-season games?

Maybe the club could and I will put that to them.

The main idea is to save money and not spend £2000 on dropping off leaflets when they money could be better spent in another way !

Message from Barry

We currently have 10 people so far to help out but we need at least another 10 people to ensure that the workload isn't to great.

If you can spare an hour or so from Wednesday onwards please let me know.

If you cant get to the club to collect the leaflets I will bring them to you.

Next Sat Morning 22nd May, from 10 am onwards a group of fans will be meeting at the club and taken down to the streets that need covering. If this would be best for you PM me and I will make sure you get a lift etc.

An hour or so and a few miles walk will clear the cobwebs :wink:

We currently have 10 people so far to help out but we need at least another 10 people to ensure that the workload isn't to great.

If you can spare an hour or so from Wednesday onwards please let me know.

If you cant get to the club to collect the leaflets I will bring them to you.

Next Sat Morning 22nd May, from 10 am onwards a group of fans will be meeting at the club and taken down to the streets that need covering. If this would be best for you PM me and I will make sure you get a lift etc.

An hour or so and a few miles walk will clear the cobwebs :wink:

Rick, Paul and I might be able to do a "mop up" for you on Sunday. I've got to got to the BP ticket office on Sat morning so I could pick up some leaflets. You can then PM me later in the day off what else/streets that needs doing.

I'll run it past Paul and let you know if its a goer from us. (Paul owes me.... :wink: )