Linking to other OWTB threads

Ackey

Guest oa_exile

Ackey , they work fine it is just when i hit the "ADD REPLY" button then it crashes !

EDIT :

just to add it only happens on internal links

EXAMPLE :

I have just posted in the Boardroom ... as usual it crashed on me !

It also does it when i send a PM (with a link)

That is just strange... the link you posted, as I say above, works fine for me to click on... so you are doing everything right... even to the extent that its letting you post the link before it crashes and doesn't just crash half way through. This may have to be passed on to Matt, as its above my head to be honest with you... may come down to the web browser you are using... which is it??

EDIT:

And only on internal links!? Even stranger!

Think you'll have to talk to matt about that... I don't see how it can be a board fault though, as I have no problems doing it and no one else has reported it... may be specific to your version of windows/explorer...

If anyone else has experienced this problem please post here, as it will enable us to narrow the area which could be at fault!

Guest oa_exile
Think you'll have to talk to matt about that... I don't see how it can be a board fault though, as I have no problems doing it and no one else has reported it... may be specific to your version of windows/explorer...

If anyone else has experienced this problem please post here, as it will enable us to narrow the area which could be at fault!

That's because i am Special Ackey :grin:

I am famous in my company as the first employee to Delete his Lotus Notes IT could not believe i did it ! :blink:

Took then 16 hours to re load it ! :grin: