Help request!

SAV

Next week we have to get from Euston to Kingscross Thameslink,as alot of engineering work goes on at weekends,are we better jumping in a cab. :)

It's only about 10 or 15 minutes walk, or a very short Underground ride to Kings Cross plus a couple of hundred yards to the Thameslink station, which is not part of the main Kings Cross. But then if you have bags, are having a beer and don't want to have to think about it, a cab would be an option.

Next week we have to get from Euston to Kingscross Thameslink,as alot of engineering work goes on at weekends,are we better jumping in a cab. :)

Definitely walk - It will only take about 10 minutes. I used to do it every day when I worked down there.

Come out of Euston and walk up to the Main Road. Turn left and walk along past The British Library; St Pancras Station and then King's Cross Station. After King's Cross Station, you will be heading up Pentonville Road. The Thameslink Station is on the other side of the road.

Definitely walk - It will only take about 10 minutes. I used to do it every day when I worked down there.

Come out of Euston and walk up to the Main Road. Turn left and walk along past The British Library; St Pancras Station and then King's Cross Station. After King's Cross Station, you will be heading up Pentonville Road. The Thameslink Station is on the other side of the road.

Engineering work taking place,so no tubes when we arrive.So Inspirals'auto route' will get us there.To be honest i know how to get there,but us simple northern folk need to be sure when women are travelling :angry:

Engineering work taking place,so no tubes when we arrive.So Inspirals'auto route' will get us there.To be honest i know how to get there,but us simple northern folk need to be sure when women are travelling :angry:

You will also walk past at least 6 pubs regularly spaced along the route!

If it is early, there is an Irish place at the bottom of Mabel Street (other side of Euston Road) and that will be open from about 9am.

You will also walk past at least 6 pubs regularly spaced along the route!

If it is early, there is an Irish place at the bottom of Mabel Street (other side of Euston Road) and that will be open from about 9am.

One small mistermeaner on an away trip, and everybody gets the wrong impression :o .......9am you say :shifty: