Bavoir

...theres football matches? Bloody hell, must have missed those.

Do you also ahve the ability to NEVER be on time for a train, and always get to football ground 15 minutes after kick-off? If so, you're in.

There are - it's the hour or so where we tend to be looking for the pub

I just realised this was posted in OASIS so this is wehy my northern life is being called! sorry i just click on "view new posts" all the time, doesnt matter anyway, Im still welcoming people and warning them about their sanity! im 22 and im beginning to go crazy already! probably doesnt help being so close to BP!

I just realised this was posted in OASIS so this is wehy my northern life is being called! sorry i just click on "view new posts" all the time, doesnt matter anyway, Im still welcoming people and warning them about their sanity! im 22 and im beginning to go crazy already! probably doesnt help being so close to BP!

Your welcome was very much appreciated! Being that close to BP will have that effect on you, they used to have a block just to treat that !!

I am happy to confirm that it is a very cute female arse. Does that make any difference?

Thank god, sick of playing the role of the female of the group

Even if it is predominantly male, does that mean that I can't join in?

Well LL likes traditions, not sure girls could actually join in with some of them. but give it a good

The only other criteria for joining in OASIS festivities is that you MUST be drunk before entering the ground. We don't watch football sober round these parts.

True, very true ..... unless your with me and we have to get a later train (see bigfin's post below) that doesn't have a bar and we end up arriving at the station thirty minutes walk from the ground at 2.45pm :huh:

Depends how long you've been down south I reckon. Some of them have turned into proper southern wusses.

Hey :ranting: With the rest it's very true .......... but I play Rugby League don't you know!!! I'm proper hard :blink:

Do you also have the ability to NEVER be on time for a train

If she does she could be my perfect match!!! Who needs match.com when we have this forum.

Looks like that Middle Eastern air has given you spelling problems. Let me help you...

M-A-R-K

You called :naughty:

Thank god, sick of playing the role of the female of the group

Well LL likes traditions, not sure girls could actually join in with some of them. but give it a good

True, very true ..... unless your with me and we have to get a later train (see bigfin's post below) that doesn't have a bar and we end up arriving at the station thirty minutes walk from the ground at 2.45pm :huh:

Hey :ranting: With the rest it's very true .......... but I play Rugby League don't you know!!! I'm proper hard :blink:

If she does she could be my perfect match!!! Who needs match.com when we have this forum.

You called :naughty:

Ok, I may not be one of the guys, but Im sure I can meet all the criteria given half the chance! Never let it be said that I have become a southern softie xx :wink: