Panorama documentary

creepy

being aired in July apparently . . . . .

the programme will show 200 mens faces that have been in the Georgian over the past 2 years

including Councillors, Policemen, Solicitors and errr Butchers!!

im safe . . . . but the question is . . . are you? :lol:

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the programme will show 200 mens faces that have been in the Georgian over the past 2 years

:lol:

Very safe here... :) You sure they will be showing faces ? Sounds a bit :censored:ty to me...

Yet more ammunition for my non Oldham friends to rip me about, Every few months there is something that just makes stitches us up into looking like backward simpletons..

Having said that I'm looking forwrard to seeing if there is anyone I know

I reckon I could name a few of the councillors... :lol:

If it's the Lib Dems I hope they select an ethnically diverse group of ladies to service them :wink: I heard about that place about a year ago when I as in the White Hart and mentioned (admittedly not that unusually) that I had been going without. I'm glad now I didn't take the bloke's advise and just went down to visit the Rochdale train station crack-whore as usual.

:lol:

Erm Sorry love I thought it was the Chippy

I remember being propositioned by one on my way beck from Manchester when I was an impoverished student. I (jokingly, I insist!) asked her what I could get for 17p, that being all I had left over, she said about 4 seconds, so I asked her if she minded if I started on my own.

I remember being propositioned by one on my way beck from Manchester when I was an impoverished student. I (jokingly, I insist!) asked her what I could get for 17p, that being all I had left over, she said about 4 seconds, so I asked her if she minded if I started on my own.

Zorrro could've got a two-fo' :wink:

Uh Oh.

I know a few who are had then.

Futchers briefs..........you best take your missus out for the night when it's on.

I'm glad now I didn't take the bloke's advise and just went down to visit the Rochdale train station crack-whore as usual.

A bit of Tweedale street's finest? It's the lack of teeth, white stuff under their noses and the pimps with baseball bats around the corner that put me off, but each to their own.

It's an awful walk past there.

Edited by wardlelatic
SWEARING

Thank !!!!! I frequent Silks instead.

Nah, in all seriousness, it's total bollocks.

So, The Georgian have let a camera crew in for the last two years ? Or perhaps they've released their own CCTV footage to Panorama....total :censored:e. Why would they do that ? The damage they would do to their business would be irreparable.

Edited by wardlelatic
SWEARING

I know a few who are had then.

Futchers briefs..........you best take your missus out for the night when it's on.

:lol::shock::shock::shock:

A bit of Tweedale street's finest? It's the lack of teeth, white stuff under their noses and the pimps with baseball bats around the corner that put me off, but each to their own.

It's an awful walk past there.

Steady on my little ginger prince - a lawyer may be advisable for you, should any further indiscretions against my 'good' character are revealed. :wink:

sorry but whats the georgian, i dont live in oldham now.

sorry but whats the georgian, i dont live in oldham now.

If this is a serious post and not a fishing attempt, you may want to look it up on the net but its definately not suitable for work and don't let any significant others catch you- i'm sure a search for Georgian Oldham will work.

Edited by rudemedic

If this is a serious post and not a fishing attempt, you may want to look it up on the net but its definately not suitable for work and don't let any significant others catch you- i'm sure a search for Georgian Oldham will work.

I, too, did not know what The Georgian was so I took your advice and here is what I found in Google:

"We love languages at Listen & Learn. Our native Georgian teachers based in Oldham will come and teach you at home or at work. All levels."

www.listenandlearn.org/georgian/oldham/

Seems innocent enough to me... :lol: