Rooney after match quote

Anyone hear Rooney quote the following as he was walking off:

"nice to hear the home fans booing you...."

Sign him up Mr Dickov he will love it at BP. :grin:

Useless buggers. I will stick with my orignal prediction of that were coming home by the quarters.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone hear Rooney quote the following as he was walking off:

"nice to hear the home fans booing you...."

Sign him up Mr Dickov he will love it at BP. :grin:

Useless buggers. I will stick with my orignal prediction of that were coming home by the quarters.

they wanna show some f**king effort then dont they

I can't believe he actually said that...think it yeah, but don't say it.

He's not use to it is he....better get the headshrinker in to sort them out...again!!!

utter useless and I am dis-passionate about it all.

The reality of BP/club footy works for me

Was it really the South African fans who were booing him?

absolute scumbag, perhaps it's because they saved for years to make the trip as they don't get paid £100k a week

Stan Collymore is brilliant on Talksport, absolutely slating Rooney.

He should be sent home for that comment, mind you, cRapello hardly speaks English so would struggle to tell him

Was it really the South African fans who were booing him?

Could be Rosa that England were classed as "home" for this game. Did see a few England shirt booers and good on them.

Reality check super stars...pull yer finger out

absolute scumbag, perhaps it's because they saved for years to make the trip as they don't get paid £100k a week

Exactly. It wasn't a 'home' match, people have spent what probably amounts to a few months' wages and travelled thousands of miles to watch you play like crap, and i could be wrong but it didn't sound like they were booing during the match itself, so stop whining.

BBC have replayed it.

second sentence sounded like:

"you know :censored: all supporters...."

Use to like his passion along with Gerrards now......ouch!

James annoyed me too grinining though his chuffing interview.....

Edited by ste1987
Swearing

BBC have replayed it.

second sentence sounded like:

"you know :censored: all supporters...."

Use to like his passion along with Gerrards now......ouch!

James annoyed me too grinining though his chuffing interview.....

Didn't see his interview but James did his job. Came in for Green and was put under pressure by inept defenders and some decent deliveries into the box by the Algerians but kept a clean sheet and looked composed throughout. He was the only England player deserving of any real credit.

Rooney looks shockingly unfit. After half-heartedly chasing a ball late on, he appeared to be doubled over, catching his breath. I'd drop at least five of the starting line-up (one being Carragher who's now suspended anyway, thankfully) and some of the others would only keep their places through a lack of decent alternatives.

On Rooney..the second part..hes saying 'so called loyal supporters'

...that makes it even worse. Just seen it on youtube.

That's it for me with England, as long as overpaid scum like Rooney get picked regardless of performance and effort.

I genuinely hope they get knocked out next week....scum the lot of them

...that makes it even worse. Just seen it on youtube.

That's it for me with England, as long as overpaid scum like Rooney get picked regardless of performance and effort.

I genuinely hope they get knocked out next week....scum the lot of them

Don't they all get paid the same for an England game?

I've had a problem for a while about Rooney with his "I'd prefer United to win rather than England*" comment, however losing his rag for playing :censored: and not winning is not a real problem for me. It actually makes me think his original comment* was just marketing rather than heartfelt.

The world cup minnows show passion and hunger, something England's prima donnas like lack.

I hope Paul Dickov can instill the same determination in the Latics players he showed and give the supporters some pride.

I've had a problem for a while about Rooney with his "I'd prefer United to win rather than England*" comment, however losing his rag for playing :censored: and not winning is not a real problem for me. It actually makes me think his original comment* was just marketing rather than heartfelt.

when did he say that? thats first ive heard of it. charagher said it but never heard of rooney doin it. the team needs shacking up. ad go 433. joe cole needs to be in the team hes only creative flair player we got

I agree. Anyone who has played football has felt unreasonably frustrated and angry after putting in a crap performance. That's all it was. People, and particularly the press, will put far too much emphasis on it.

Anyone think Enlglands performances mat Latics last season?

Lack of effort, scared of each other, scared to pass the half way line.

Capello.

Rich Mans Dave Penney?

Just thinking the same thing, the players do seem to be playing strictly to the system with a fear of making individual decisions.