Rooney after match quote

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't give a :censored: what he said, he's a munich scouse :censored:! Doesn't even bother to sing the national anthem! Typical munich, club before country.

Does it take practice. You know being a Don't give a :censored: what he said, he's a munich scouse :censored:! Doesn't even bother to sing the national anthem! Typical munich, club before country.

As much as it disapointed me to be proved right, I said before the game the best player on the pitch would be Madjid Bougherra. He was unarguably the best player on the pitch by an absolute mile. If only those overpaid wasters who play for England showed a tenth of the passion Madjid showed for his country, then we might be getting somewhere.

F--- you Rooney you spoilt c---.

Anyonelse not that surprised Englands first 2 games of Italia 90 drew 1-1 and 0-0 respectively plus our captain went home then this team is not much different inerms of talent between that one either just that their wasn't the same hype surrounding them now. Its the fault of the tabloid press and all the gulible morons who believe whats written in them.

What an absolute tosser. That team should be paying each and every England fan who paid to watch that bull:censored: tonight. They are the people who you have to feel really sorry for. Months and months of saving to be given that performance. Disgraceful.

I expect Rooney to be made to apologise to the travelling England fans before the next match.

Anyonelse not that surprised Englands first 2 games of Italia 90 drew 1-1 and 0-0 respectively plus our captain went home then this team is not much different inerms of talent between that one either just that their wasn't the same hype surrounding them now. Its the fault of the tabloid press and all the gulible morons who believe whats written in them.

Very true - anyone who thought England would stroll to the Final have been seriously deluded and believe verbatim what the press have been hyping up. I am no longer bothered about them, let's see what they can manage against a country of only 2 million people who have shown more team spirit than England ever do.

Very true - anyone who thought England would stroll to the Final have been seriously deluded and believe verbatim what the press have been hyping up. I am no longer bothered about them, let's see what they can manage against a country of only 2 million people who have shown more team spirit than England ever do.

The players look like they have the weight of the world on their shoulders we will be playing a nation this week who only need a draw to get through and even if they lose this won't be the disaster it will be here. Where if England lose it will be somekind of national scandel and it will be seen as somekind of hopless flaw in our national character, the education system, family values, and an example of the Tory infused "broken britain" The Daily Mail will then call for football to be banned.

Edited by GlossopLatic

...if England lose it will be somekind of national scandel and it will be seen as somekind of hopless flaw in our national character, the education system, family values, and an example of the Tory infused "broken britain" The Daily Mail will then call for football to be banned.

It will mean at least 46 years of hurt! :disappointed:

The players look like they have the weight of the world on their shoulders we will be playing a nation this week who only need a draw to get through and even if they lose this won't be the disaster it will be here. Where if England lose it will be somekind of national scandel and it will be seen as somekind of hopless flaw in our national character, the education system, family values, and an example of the Tory infused "broken britain" The Daily Mail will then call for football to be banned.

Yes it would show a flaw in our national character where we believe that we're better than everyone else even though all the evidence is to the contrary. We need to get a grip and realise that England aren't world beaters and if they get through what is one of the easiest of all the groups (which I believe they will), then it's going to need an awful lot of luck to even get as far as the Quarter finals

Yes it would show a flaw in our national character where we believe that we're better than everyone else even though all the evidence is to the contrary. We need to get a grip and realise that England aren't world beaters and if they get through what is one of the easiest of all the groups (which I believe they will), then it's going to need an awful lot of luck to even get as far as the Quarter finals

if they do get through the group, we'll probably get ghana or germany. and im not even sure we could beat ghana.

the only difference between that performance yesterday and every other week at BP last season was the teams

I expect Rooney to be made to apologise to the travelling England fans before the next match.

And wouldn't we have thought a lot more of him if he'd said something along the lines of, "We were awful and got what we deserved. I, for one, am really sorry". provided he CAN actually string two sentences together. What did he expect, rapturous applause? You don't have a divine right to hero worship, young man.

Agree but the players appear to have thought they didnt need to turn up until the knockout phase the next game is a career breaker at international level. End of Road for many players if things go badly. Ages at next World Cup.

Lampard 36

Gerrard 34

Ferdinand 36

Caragher 36

Joe Cole 33

Emile Heskey 36

Shaun Wrigh Phillips 33

Cashley Cole 34

John Terry 34

Peter Crouch 33

Gareth Barry 33

Michael Owen 35

MICAH RICHARDS for ENGLAND...

The golden generation was a bit of a let down in the end ..... unless they manage to play 5 more games before 11th July.

The golden generation was a bit of a let down in the end ..... unless they manage to play 5 more games before 11th July.

The golden generation passed years ago and like Portugals, they did it without winning anything other than an U20's tournament.

Not sure what this generation is called. Generation X (rated)?

Exactly the right thing to have done. It would have turned even more sour if nothing had been said. As for Capello being baffled, so were many England fans, not just by the performance but by his tactics and team / sub selection. No room for excuses now.

I hate this sort of apology.

"For my part I apologise for any offence caused by my actions."

The bolded word fails to properly acknowledge that he has offended people. It should read "For my part I apologise for the offence caused by my actions." - at least then he would be genuinely acknowledging he has actually offended people.

Or maybe I'm just a pedantic so and so.

Whatever, time to move on and bang in some goals on Wednesday.

Edited by opinions4u

He should be dropped!

+1

Six world cup games and no goal yet... He practically gave up for the last 30 mins... and then he insults the fans...

Having just spent a shed load to go over there I am pretty pissed off by what he said...

I don't care where you stand on booing players, if any performance deserved boos it was that one...