this Raoul Moat fella

creepy

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They should put a £250k bounty on his head and just let Joe Public flush him out. Surely some gangsters will see that as more profitable and less risky than an armed robbery or small time drug deal.

Ha! I said this to a mate today! Apparently there's a 10k reward for info relating to his capture, is that all? Some friggin' loon who's bristing with carving knives, firearms and maxed out on juice is somehow equivalent to nothing more than paying off the bloody conservatory and the PVC windows? Ballerks to that. Find him yerself.

However, hang a bounty of say - oh, I don't know - clemency perhaps on his head? Let the thugs go after the thugs! They could even televise it! It'll be like Manhunter, fckin aces! You can shove yer Big Brother up yer gay arses, I wanna see Manhunter on TV right now.

I wish I was in control of the telly, I'd transform the Isle of Man into one big fenced in arena with patrol dogs and gun turrets. Battle Royale would be on every sodding night.

I'll do it one day, just you wait and see, I've already got the dogs...

I wish I was in control of the telly, I'd transform the Isle of Man into one big fenced in arena with patrol dogs and gun turrets. Battle Royale would be on every sodding night.

"Killian! I'll be back!!!"

Ha! I said this to a mate today! Apparently there's a 10k reward for info relating to his capture, is that all? Some friggin' loon who's bristing with carving knives, firearms and maxed out on juice is somehow equivalent to nothing more than paying off the bloody conservatory and the PVC windows? Ballerks to that. Find him yerself.

However, hang a bounty of say - oh, I don't know - clemency perhaps on his head? Let the thugs go after the thugs! They could even televise it! It'll be like Manhunter, fckin aces! You can shove yer Big Brother up yer gay arses, I wanna see Manhunter on TV right now.

:lol: :lol:

That policewoman at the Raoul Moat press conferences - Does anyone else think she probably owns a poodle?

Nah- she's got all the makings of a cat person.

I'm seriously beginning to doubt he is anywhere near Rothbury, he's not a member of the SAS I doubt he could evade being found for over 24 hours in a place that size.

Nah- she's got all the makings of a cat person.

I'm seriously beginning to doubt he is anywhere near Rothbury, he's not a member of the SAS I doubt he could evade being found for over 24 hours in a place that size.

Knows people in Chester. It's only a matter amount of time before I am sweeping him out of my back yard.

Who do you trust least? A man who has less than an an eye's distance between their eyes, or a bloke who has a neck wider than his head?

As for the copper, she's a dog woman. It also comes with a white stick...

I too wonder if he's long gone from Rothbury, though I'd still be :censored:ting bricks if I was living there at this moment in time. Windows and doors would be well and truly bolted shut tonight...though the fecking meat-head, sted-head looks like he could make light work of a few bolts...yikes..

Knows people in Chester. It's only a matter amount of time before I am sweeping him out of my back yard.

Who do you trust least? A man who has less than an an eye's distance between their eyes, or a bloke who has a neck wider than his head?

As for the copper, she's a dog woman. It also comes with a white stick...

Your back yard- he wouldn't last 5 minutes in your village, he'd be a novelty even if he wasn't an armed bloke with issues.

Daft bint on Sky just said that the copper still very poorly in hospital 6 days after being shot in the face and chest at point blank range. Surely he could be doing some paperwork in a back office by now, the bloody skiver?

Hartlepool United have captured the signing of Spanish unknown Raoul Moat. They haven't seen him play but have heard he's got a helluva shot on him. They've moved quick before anyone else gets their hands on him. Allegedly he's wanted all over Europe.

Police have said If they don't find that raoul by next week the reward will it be £20,000 as it will be a raoulover !!

it appears that Moat is being surrounded!

I think that Raoul Moat should do the decent thing, stop all this heartbreak and just shave off his ginger hair!