On the move

Slash

Hopefully having Ackey as one of my best mates might mean I don't get told off for posting this in the wrong place. Especially after the number of assists I provided him with a 5-a-side last night.

After 20 years of being a season ticket holder, I’m upping sticks and moving to the big smoke. I have not renewed my season ticket, but would hope to get to a fair few games throughout the season.

Just wondering if there are many Latics fans in the area who travel to Boundary Park, and if so see if it is possible to arrange sharing travel costs etc....

Hopefully having Ackey as one of my best mates might mean I don't get told off for posting this in the wrong place. Especially after the number of assists I provided him with a 5-a-side last night.

After 20 years of being a season ticket holder, I’m upping sticks and moving to the big smoke. I have not renewed my season ticket, but would hope to get to a fair few games throughout the season.

Just wondering if there are many Latics fans in the area who travel to Boundary Park, and if so see if it is possible to arrange sharing travel costs etc....

I'm sure you will be welcomed with openm arms to the London rabble. As Ack will tell you - stay away from Zorrro and Latic12345 and you will be fine.

Probably worth dropping this in the OASIS forum - we can spout our usual drivel and not get told off in there...

As for travel, trains mainly, however we are well versed in finding the cheapest tickets possible... theres also the Dave Roberts fun bus if you are brave enough... :wink:

Drop a PM to Mark and he will add you to the Oasis e-mail distribution lists, where msot of our hiddeous plans are hatched...

stay away from Zorrro and Latic12345 and you will be fine.

I love how Bigfin's already exhibiting the instant maturity that comes with fatherhood. I give him until Charlton to miss his last train home and end up crashing somewhere in London following fun and games in The Roxy ;)

When are you moving down? Are you going to be down in time for Charlton? This is where we "initiated" jss last year although he has since consistently proved that he can't handle his ale and forgets where his mouth is after 2 pints

Edited by latic12345

Aye, 10 goals in the end for me. Thank Christ given Whyment showing himself to be a 5-aside version of Kiegan Parker!

South of the river. That's mine and latic12345's stomping ground. Stick with us, you'll go far. (Well, to the Roxy.)

God help him... although I should say that he's gayer than me (despite the pretence that he's moving to London to live with his Mrs) and so he'll fit in well with you bummers.

When are you moving down? Are you going to be down in time for Charlton? This is where we "initiated" jss last year although he has since consistently proved that he can't handle his ale and forgets where his mouth is after 2 pints

This is JJS who had, ironically following a Charlton game, a little nap in two pubs at the end of last season, right? :lol:

I didn't know about this... I do remember him dribbling his pie filling down him at Norwich though

I think I am the only man alive who saw him launch a flying headbutt at the turnstyle at Colchester last year. It was a thing of rare and balletic beauty. Granted the turnstyle won on points but he dusted himself down and will no doubt try again.

Oh, and in other OASIS news I may well be able to make Charlton now, I've been firmly asked to delay my holiday this month, which means that my next chance to do England on a visa break falls very nicely... Lock up yer uncles...

This is JJS who had, ironically following a Charlton game, a little nap in two pubs at the end of last season, right? :lol:

Tha`t would be the one. JSS, always count on him to fall asleep, remember nothing, and give himself a serious injury (usually caused by me) at every Latics get-together.

Oh, and in other OASIS news I may well be able to make Charlton now, I've been firmly asked to delay my holiday this month, which means that my next chance to do England on a visa break falls very nicely... Lock up yer uncles...

Good stuff. Officially baby Evie's Oasis head wetting! :drinking45: *

*I will be on the last train home though Alex. I will entrust Ryan, as a member of the future fathers to be club, to make sure this happens.

Too many to even attempt to come back to. Cheers, boys.

Psyched for Charlton already. Roxy? I await proof it isn't mainstream r'n'b. And yes, provided I haven't fallen asleep. Or been KO'd by a turnstile. Or by a WWF style floor slam by AA.

Too many to even attempt to come back to. Cheers, boys.

Psyched for Charlton already. Roxy? I await proof it isn't mainstream r'n'b. And yes, provided I haven't fallen asleep. Or been KO'd by a turnstile. Or by a WWF style floor slam by AA.

Or dribbled so much pie filling down you, you're not allowed in ;)

Allan - are you serious. This is Ryan who when I try and be sensible wrestles me on to tubes towards Roxy. Good luck with that one

Ryan - by the way...

Allan - are you serious. This is Ryan who when I try and be sensible wrestles me on to tubes towards Roxy. Good luck with that one

Ryan - by the way...

Last time I saw Ryan was somewhere in Leicester Square on my leaving drinks. He was impersonating a cat watching something go round on a slow spin in a washing machine.

Dribbled isn't quite the truth. I simply drunkenly backed myself to be able to eat the pie without cutlery and spilt half of it down my front. You need to stop fabricating stories from that day...I wonder if you're still persisting with the one that Dale Stephens played. No one believes you :wink:

Dribbled isn't quite the truth. I simply drunkenly backed myself to be able to eat the pie without cutlery and spilt half of it down my front. You need to stop fabricating stories from that day...I wonder if you're still persisting with the one that Dale Stephens played. No one believes you :wink:

I'm sorry Josh. Is that before r after you dropped your pint on the floor? ;)

Norwich was awesome last. Easily as good as Orient (sorry Ryan) although we didn't play like Brazil like we did at Orient

Please don't tell me you're living in the Kennington Park Estate???????????

No i'm not. Just next to that.

I start my new job on 2nd August, so will be down the weekend before.

I'm looking forward to the initiation test at Charlton.

• 3 weeks later...