FAO Zorrro

As there was no one running this thing towards the end of last season i was wondering if you've got someone to do it this season? After coming second last time, its an important season for me :lol: I would recommend that you do it but with the amount of time it took you to calculate last season's results, i doubt any of the threads would be started in time for the matches :grin::wink:

Cheers,

E4E

Essentially, it didn't take me that long to do the results. If I'd kept track of them on a regular basis (like I had done before my flat got burgled) I would've had the results up shortly after the final game.

The current issue is that Stevie used to run it, but as he stepped down from OWTB due to personal reasons the creation of new threads became the responsibility of those in the competition. I myself won't have a great deal of free time on my hands from December onwards due to an impending child.

If I may be so bold (but not bold enough to be committal), there has been a discussion about a possible revision to the current format that will be administrated by Lookers_Carl. It is something we're looking into and will finalise details one way or another soon.

Essentially, it didn't take me that long to do the results. If I'd kept track of them on a regular basis (like I had done before my flat got burgled) I would've had the results up shortly after the final game.

The current issue is that Stevie used to run it, but as he stepped down from OWTB due to personal reasons the creation of new threads became the responsibility of those in the competition. I myself won't have a great deal of free time on my hands from December onwards due to an impending child.

If I may be so bold (but not bold enough to be committal), there has been a discussion about a possible revision to the current format that will be administrated by Lookers_Carl. It is something we're looking into and will finalise details one way or another soon.

I didn't think you had it in you!........................Actually, thinking about it.......Yes i did :wink:

Cheers Zorrro. You know i'm only joking about you being slow. I'd still be calculating it now if it was me :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I'll take part in this for the first time. When will we be required to predict the first result/scorers/attendance? Is it for league games both home and away?

I might throw my name into the hat too.

Does the winner get a free night with the loser?