Charlton away + pre-season(ish) drinks

Markoasis

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Clearly not as funny as when he spilt a pint and a pie at half time at Norwich ;)

Of course you can Josh. You'll win £2. I'd pay that for the entertainment.

Only on the assumption I didn't take a screenshot of your initial odds :wink:

And not my fault, tbat Delia makes a heavy pie.

Sorry can someone please tell me is the charlton game all ticket, or can you pay on the door?

cheers

Aaron

:lol:

Ooooh, Top of the table clash, thier ground holds about 30k, we'll take about, I dunno... 5k? :wink:

I havent checked, but i'm 99.99999999% certain it will be pay at the ground...

:lol:

Ooooh, Top of the table clash, thier ground holds about 30k, we'll take about, I dunno... 5k? :wink:

I havent checked, but i'm 99.99999999% certain it will be pay at the ground...

It's not getting in that worries me - it's wondering if I have to help, in a friendly way of course, to get you home. You know, alcohol and things, like.

If you do want to check, then don't bother looking at the OS...

Yep... unless I want to find out the ticketing details for brilliant league 1 grounds such as the walkers stadium... or perhaps getting a ticket for the all ticket leeds game in 2009....

It's not getting in that worries me - it's wondering if I have to help, in a friendly way of course, to get you home. You know, alcohol and things, like.

I'd be surprised if it is in your hands my friend, I'm sure I'll still be boozing my way round london when you are safely back in the welcoming buxom of brizzle....

:blink:

I've had to move money from account to account to circumvent my overdraft limits just to come. I'm going to be living on tap water and air for two weeks after it.

Have you worked on your bum chum?

I've told him I'm coming, I fear there's little more I can do.

I've had to move money from account to account to circumvent my overdraft limits just to come. I'm going to be living on tap water and air for two weeks after it.

I've told him I'm coming, I fear there's little more I can do.

I think he'll be there... Just

I'm not coming. It's killing me, but I can't afford it. Movey movey housey housey innit.

What've I told you about being responsible you loser!? I'm coming, and it will put me to the point where I will have no money and no more overdraft to use for a week. I will litterally be living off what I have left in the cupboards and hoping I don't need petrol or I'm walking to work.

But I don't have to worry about the real world. You see? I warned you!

If you don't at least pop along for a post-game tin so I can see you before you're even more mature I may cry.

If you don't at least pop along for a post-game tin so I can see you before you're even more mature I may cry.

Look what you are doing to poor Ackey. Zorrro, I hope you are ashamed. He's virtually begging now.

I'm sure we could all manage to buy you both a pint or two, to make sure the reunion of two estranged lovers happens.

Ryan:

Cost of Travel - Free (i'm sure you have a monthly Oyster thingymebob?)

Cost of Beer - Nothing. I'll buy you a pinto. I promise. I'm sure Alex will to, when he's drunk and getting all flashy with his wallet...

The happyness on young Ackroyds face, at seeing his bestest boy - Priceless*

*Pain of your Mrs putting your balls in a vice for going out - Lots. Man up big-boy.