Tranmere struggling to field a team

they going to get battered come saturday :grin: :grin:

Or maybe all their frigne players will put in a great performance and beat our "champions elect" side and all the Latics fans who think we will be invincible this year will come back from the Wirral with their tail between their legs and, perhaps, a hint of realism?

Or maybe all their frigne players will put in a great performance and beat our "champions elect" side and all the Latics fans who think we will be invincible this year will come back from the Wirral with their tail between their legs and, perhaps, a hint of realism?

Paddy stop putting the boot of realism in it hurts...

I hope you're right. I just don't share the euphoria that the majority of people on here seem to have.

So at the moment we shouldn't be euphoric.......but we also shouldn't be downbeat..........Let's give the manager and team a chance......You never know!

I hope never hear again from a Latics manager "We were never at the races" :mad:

Saturday's got NIL-NIL written all over it...

I'll be really disappointed if that is the case, Tranmere are extremely poor and I don't think they will 'cause us much trouble. It should be one of our easier away games. All we need is one to hit the back of the net and I think we'll win the game. But then again, last season everyone pretty much damned Stockport to relegation pre-season and we couldn't find a goal at home against a team who posed no attacking threat at all.