• Dean Furman
    • Dale Stephens
    • Chris Taylor
    • Warren Feeney
    • Oumare Tounkara
    • Deane Smalley
    • Dean Kelly
    • Djeny Bembo-Leta

Cannot believe Brill has got 3 votes, he was :censored:e. Cant kick to save his life and had two howlers that we were lucky not to concede from. Yes he made a couple of good saves but one of them he wouldnt have needed if he came out and caught the corner like he should have done.

Cannot believe Brill has got 3 votes, he was :censored:e. Cant kick to save his life and had two howlers that we were lucky not to concede from. Yes he made a couple of good saves but one of them he wouldnt have needed if he came out and caught the corner like he should have done.

those saves kept us in the game and as a result we got 1point!!

Brill - 7 - Made a few good saves, nearly a cock up at the end though

Lee - 8 - Thought he was brilliant today, some good tackles coming in.

M'Voto -7 - Some good work from him, kept them out, some bad passes though

Hazell - 7 - Good defending, kept them out

Black - 5 - Didnt preform like he has this season, not disappointed as such but hopeful that he will improve on Tuesday

Taylor - 4 - Wasnt in the game, and when he was, he was poor, 1 shot well saved by the keeper

Stephens - 5 - A shade of his usual self

Jones - 7 Had a good game, active and that pace in the first half to get past their left back, stunning

Furman - 6 - An off day on the park today, hopefully be back on form on Tuesday

Tounkare - 6 - Didnt have a good game either, had one shot that ended up in the side netting

Feeney - 6 - We havent really seen him much, not as good as he was at Tranmere but held the ball up well and battled well when he was on

--------------------------------------

Kelly - 6 - Again shows promise

Smalley - 5 - Didnt really see much of him, maybe the team dont play down the left wing as we didnt see Taylor either

Bembo - 6 - Some good play on the counter attack, needed help when getting around the half way line, just needed that one ball to be through on goal

--------------------------------------

Overall - 5/6 - A decent team performance, some players didnt turn up on the day but its still a point, and were still unbeaten in the league!

Voted for Lee, very impressive again

Edited by Latics_Fanatic

he is a bad advert for kung fu

lucky he didnt catch anyone with that flying kick :lol: :lol: :lol:

As much as i don't want to get on Brill's back cos it seems to be the kneejerk reaction of a lot of people, i really, really hope he doesn't try that too often. The bloke who sits in front of me has got his grandson a season ticket this year and i really don't want to scream "AAAAAARRRGH FOR F**K'S SAKE" down his poor innocent ears again.

Went for Lee, good to see Jones getting so many votes as well. It's a bit of a change, having everything going down the right wing.

Furman for me, although Brill was a close second.

They should have a penalty from where I sat in the RRE then again from the shouts at the Chaddy end we should have had one too

Nervey last few minutes

Taylor and Feeney were ineffect IMO and I can't for JJ to come back in defence as the replacement is a bit dodge with his passing

We are unbeat and fourth so what was the booing about?

Furman for me, although Brill was a close second.

They should have a penalty from where I sat in the RRE then again from the shouts at the Chaddy end we should have had one too

Nervey last few minutes

Taylor and Feeney were ineffect IMO and I can't for JJ to come back in defence as the replacement is a bit dodge with his passing

We are unbeat and fourth so what was the booing about?

I was also sat in the RRE and wouldnt say it was a penalty, players went down to easily and the ref saw right through them. Couldnt see our penalty shout, maybe a case of Lee going down too easilty aswell

I was also sat in the RRE and wouldnt say it was a penalty, players went down to easily and the ref saw right through them. Couldnt see our penalty shout, maybe a case of Lee going down too easilty aswell

Kalala by a country mile. Most of our lot were average to poor. Probably Brill but bloody hell he almost cost us with two massive bollocks. Thankfully we were playing Yeovil and not Southampton or Wednesday.

Kalala by a country mile. Most of our lot were average to poor. Probably Brill but bloody hell he almost cost us with two massive bollocks. Thankfully we were playing Yeovil and not Southampton or Wednesday.

For them; aye, by a mile their best player. A very impressive display by our ex-crab!!

For us; Richie Jones. Pace, desire and clever use of the ball. Looks to be a very shrewd signing.

For them; aye, by a mile their best player. A very impressive display by our ex-crab!!

For us; Richie Jones. Pace, desire and clever use of the ball. Looks to be a very shrewd signing.

a very good player and is playing out of position

imagine what he would be like in the center

kieran lee at times seemed to be our only driving force. everytime he got the ball he was trying to get forward and make something happen and was unlucky not to get a penalty seen alot of those given. on a sour note chris taylor was absolutly woeful

Unbelievable - CT was not woeful - what game were you at? The guy is still getting back to full fitness and true he faded in the second half - but did you not see the two glorious shots on goal first half - the second took real courage and strength to get through a decidely dangerous challenge from the Yeovil defender.

Also - he never shirked anything and took up a number of great positions - which his teammates (in particular Stephens and Furman) failed to spot.

CT the new boo boy - surely not? :huh:

Unbelievable - CT was not woeful - what game were you at? The guy is still getting back to full fitness and true he faded in the second half - but did you not see the two glorious shots on goal first half - the second took real courage and strength to get through a decidely dangerous challenge from the Yeovil defender.

Also - he never shirked anything and took up a number of great positions - which his teammates (in particular Stephens and Furman) failed to spot.

He was, all he had was them two shots, he wasnt in the game before or after that! He was out of position alot of the time, too far back, still playing 'Penney Football'

He was, all he had was them two shots, he wasnt in the game before or after that! He was out of position alot of the time, too far back, still playing 'Penney Football'

:petesake: I know it's all about opinions but I still cannot believe what I am reading. I wonder if one of the shots had gone in how many would have called his performance woeful? :unsure:

as latics_fanatic has said. the two shots were all he had and to be fair the second although it was a decent effort was right down the keepers throat. dont think he put onne cross in all game and never got to the byline. someone needs to sit down with him and explain exactly what is expected and explain how a winger is ment to play. doubt he would listen as he is clearly completely stupid otherwise he wouldnt constantly cut inside everytime he has the ball run into a crowd of two or three players and lose the ball. he was a dangerous and key player when he started varying his game one minute getting to the line and crossing the next cutting in defenders didnt no what he was going to do and didnt no how to play him and he made things happen. and his left footed crosses actuall startied causing problems but that was far too long ago. perhaps its a confidence issue or still fitness or maybe something else. maybe theres some truth to the rumours bout possible drinking and gambling problems and there affecting his game/