Daft Things That Make Your Blood Boil!

steveoafc

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Japanese are historically ignorant...

...it boils some peoples blood.

Cheers,

KC

You learn something new every day. I trust you, but I'd like to know more, so...

However, if it hadn't have happened, the country would be a Russian province now (two of the main reasons the bombs were dropped were to tell Russia "We've got The Bomb", and "Hands off! It's ours now"). Russia was set to invade the following week (not many folk Here, or There know that).

:sauce: ?

You learn something new every day. I trust you, but I'd like to know more, so...

He has Stalins secret diaries stashed away.......

Monday - Buy more vodka, down to 17 bottles

Tuesday - Rape some small children and claim it for Mother Russia

Wednesday - Pick up dry cleaning

Thursday - Invade Japan

Edited by BlueJazzer

Historians and books, mostly, 24HFT. Living here and being constantly amazed by the docility of the masses, I've looked into it. A brief summary; (a handy cuppa advised before clicking):

http://www.larouchepub.com/other/2002/revi...3hiroshima.html

More scandalous as why the Japanese today are as they are can be attributed to the good ol' US of A, and in particular, the good ol' CIA's hiring and promotion of the yakuza to stifle free thought and a realistic democracy. Now there's a blood-boiler.

But that's a story for another day, and one that Clint won't film. Until then, yeah, I'll be F\ing the F\ing Japanese, every which way but...

Cheers,

KC

Historians and books, mostly, 24HFT. Living here and being constantly amazed by the docility of the masses, I've looked into it. A brief summary; (a handy cuppa advised before clicking):

http://www.larouchepub.com/other/2002/revi...3hiroshima.html

More scandalous as why the Japanese today are as they are can be attributed to the good ol' US of A, and in particular, the good ol' CIA's hiring and promotion of the yakuza to stifle free thought and a realistic democracy. Now there's a blood-boiler.

But that's a story for another day, and one that Clint won't film. Until then, yeah, I'll be F\ing the F\ing Japanese, every which way but...

Cheers,

KC

Even at this time of night, that was a good read....... the link i mean.....

Edited by BlueJazzer

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for taking the time to read it, Jazzer, and glad you appreciated it - there's not many that can, it seems.

Which is, as of itself, a minor blood-boiler.

But hey, ho. Bigotry and ignorance make good bedfellows.

Cheers to enlightenment,

KC

• 3 weeks later...

24hoursfromtulsehill is a Tory who can't handle his beer.

How odd that he changed plans for our drinking session last night from meeting in a pub, to meeting in a rather chic Borough High Street wine bar and had us drinking wine all night rather than beer. I think you might be onto something... Adn he kept his coat on all night, perhaps to cover the blue rosette.

^

• 4 weeks later...

Some of these might have been mentioned already -

Had an email at work asked me to 'cascade this information around the team'

Shop mobility scooters, they clog up the pavements and roads and are just bloody dangerous.

exactly what is essential about 'essential oils'?

self service checkouts - why do the supermarkets expect me to do their job for them?

Why can every other football club in the country find a new home and we can't?

Smokers who smoke in doorways, either quit or stand in the rain, cold, sun, whatever. I don't want a lung full of smoke because your too lazy to walk an extra 3 metres.

Another thing that makes my blood boil is people who think that minor civil servants charge all their leisure activities to the great expenses account in the sky, when of course they do no such :censored:ing thing.

Ha ha haha ha ah hahaha haha haha ha ah ha. Ha.

Here's something that makes my blood boil - minor civil servants who are too up themselves to have a sense of humour.

Ok it doesn't. Not even remotely. But please, put that handbag down, darling. It clashes with your make-up.

:lol:

Edited by garcon

• 10 months later...

Numpties disparaging Heywood because some deluded souls decide to try to smash up a take away house which has changed hands since the people accused of a child sex ring were the proprietors. Especially that racist Nick Griffin- blaming taxi drivers and take-away owners- Heywood has an awful lot of caucasian taxi drivers in comparison, it even had one firm which had rumoured links to the BNP.

Incidentally the take-away shop in question was only one door down from the old local council customer service centre (i.e. where you could get a new wheelie bin).

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Slow moving vehicles on anything less than a dual carriageway not letting you know if its clear to pass in front.

That moves neatly me onto one of mine.

Lorries that overtake another lorry, going up a hill normally, and proceed at one mile an hour faster.

Meanwhile, inexperienced drivers and old dears get frightened of the big lorry and stay in the middle lane.

That backs up and someone is bound to have to slam the achors on.