Brighton

samuelwhittaker

don't cancel your train! as mentioned above, you should be able to buy a ticket over the phone from BP as late as Friday to be brought down on the supporters coach. You can pick it up at the Withdean ticket office on Saturday afternoon.

I'm going in one of the home stands as the view from the away is appalling.

don't cancel your train! as mentioned above, you should be able to buy a ticket over the phone from BP as late as Friday to be brought down on the supporters coach. You can pick it up at the Withdean ticket office on Saturday afternoon.

I'm going in one of the home stands as the view from the away is appalling.

You actually watch the football? You're hardcore...

I've just called the latics ticket office and bought one which they can send down on the coach to be collected from Withdene ....... bit last minute but all good

Am heading down from the smoke on the 11.36 from Victoria. Anyone else heading down?

I'll aim for the Walkabout

Rob

Rob

That train sounds about right for me so hopefully see you on it. Front carriage? I'm lanky and bald so fairly easy to spot.

Am heading down with Ben but not sure if he's going to get the Victoria Train or come via London Bridge and join en route

Rob

That train sounds about right for me so hopefully see you on it. Front carriage? I'm lanky and bald so fairly easy to spot.

Am heading down with Ben but not sure if he's going to get the Victoria Train or come via London Bridge and join en route

Good stuff. Is the Walkabout the usual away pub then? I've never been down for this game in the past

I'll aim for the front carriage