• Dean Furman
    • Dale Stephens
    • Chris Taylor
    • Oumare Tounkara
    • Warren Feeney
    • Jason Jarrett
    • Dean Kelly
    • Lewis Alessandra

M'voto Messed up a few times, Tank for me worked his goolies off.

m'voto played well and lee and alessandra both were solid. but i think tounkara was the best in a blue shirt. even though he was knackered near the end, he still put himslef in the box and got himself a winner

m'voto played well and lee and alessandra both were solid. but i think tounkara was the best in a blue shirt. even though he was knackered near the end, he still put himslef in the box and got himself a winner

Have to totally disagree, thought he was poor apart from his goal.

*Preparing to be lynched*

Tank for me, work rate good, shame no other was there to help him out when he had two/three onthis back.

Few observations

got to get our front two sorted whoever they are, no-one in the central position so when we finally woke up and smelt the coffee and realised crosses in the box where a must, there was no one there. :ranting:

Feeney is not the man for me -thanks and goodbye

Stephens - concentrate man for 90+ mins plese , you got caught out several times

wingers - stay out on the wing, even when Lewi came on and Taylor went over to the right he was still a good 10yds in from the side lines. Although how Taylor stayed onthe pitch when he bitch slapped that player I'll never know.

Black - yes early comments were right, he was run ragged a bit and has been lately in that position

M'voto - good at hassling players off the ball

Ref - retire please

until the last 20 mins I honestly could not see how or where from we were going to score, I was having flashbacks of Penney football all nice and pretty and then nothing when we got to the opps penalty box. I had just said that to Jorvik when Lee smashed it into the net and jokily said it again when Tank did the same.

We were luckly to win - but I;ll take it

lewis for me. changed the game when he came on. has to start next week. dont realy think there were any other stand out performances tbh. before he came on it was a dire game and as has already been said never looked like scoring until he came on. the thing that stood out most till lewis came on was our mediocrity

lewis for me. changed the game when he came on. has to start next week. dont realy think there were any other stand out performances tbh. before he came on it was a dire game and as has already been said never looked like scoring until he came on. the thing that stood out most till lewis came on was our mediocrity

I agree. Lewis came on.

:grin:

Edited by opinions4u

hmmm....well one winger then in that scenario. Or do you play Hoof football instead?.. :wink:

It's a toughie. Glad I'm not the manager.

Width or not, Taylor and Jones rarely gave Stephens and Furman an outlet yesterday, and rarely gave Tonk and Feeney support.

As for hoofball, bypassing a midfield is all well and good if you think your strikers are going to deliver. Peterborough played quite a bit of attractive longball stuff in the second half last week.

There we go again writing a player off after 4 appearances !

I was thnking of eye candy on the pitch tbh, I miss Pav, maybe I was lashing out in depression..boo hoo sob :disappointed:

Only joking, but yes not overly impressed me yet so you are the weakest link..goodbye.

I await to be proven wrong though. Maybe he needs the correct partnership in place? I believe he is a one in three striker so like Garcon says "he owes us"

Prove me wrong teeney weeney Warren Feeney.