NHL 2010/11

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All of our teams suck. Lets embrace the suckiness. Together.

By the way... have any of you lot looked at the fantasy league recently? At least I dont suck at that. :wink:

Yep, even when the Ducks get beat it's your boys in the goals.

Ack you're not that far behind to be honest when teams are scoring 50 points per night...

Yep, even when the Ducks get beat it's your boys in the goals.

Ack you're not that far behind to be honest when teams are scoring 50 points per night...

Exactly. Theres thousands of points up for grabs, no gravy yet. As I said before, it will probably be won in the playoffs when it comes to trading to get the players left playing at the end....

as for the ducks, to be fair, we will always score goals, and 9/10 its one of Perry, Ryan or Getz, with Teemu or Saku in the powerplay. Those five are as good a first line/PP as there is in the league. The issue is we cant defend for sodding toffee, and have bugger all depth.

I've started paying enough attention to keep my players in the team when they're actually playing, which has helped

I just looked at your team, and out of the three players playing tonight, one (Luongo) isnt in your side... :lol: Keep up Ack! As for your comments on your team, I just think you lack a little firepower, especially when your top pick (brodeur) is getting such a pasting.

Shows what happens when you pick a washed up has-been as your top pick :wink:

Mate, it was my birthday on Friday, I didn't get to bed before 4am Friday or Saturday - you think I'm gonna fine time to change my team!? :lol:

Not to be pedantic, but you can change your team for weeks in advance if you want to.... Birthdays are no excuse.....

......... Happy Birthday by the way!

You can do what now? I just go in every day and drag and drop people...?

On the bar at the top of your squad you will see the dates for the next week - if you click on them you can change your squad for each respective date and save it. All the dates are there meaning you could do it for the whole season if you wanted to...

I've done it for about a week in advance for the last couple of weeks....

Honestly... you boys, eventually you will get the hang of this...

On the bar at the top of your squad you will see the dates for the next week - if you click on them you can change your squad for each respective date and save it. All the dates are there meaning you could do it for the whole season if you wanted to...

I've done it for about a week in advance for the last couple of weeks....

Honestly... you boys, eventually you will get the hang of this...

I've got the hang of it. It's just that my team is bobbins.

Fights are part of the game, a valued one too, but not my thing really.

That said, Brashear is a thug and I'd be quite happy to see the piss kicked out of him. His hit on Betts in the playoffs (I couldn't remember the details, had to google it) is here

at about 50 seconds in. Shows what sort of a coward he really is.

Also, if you want a brawl (which is what you posted) as opposed to a fight then I loved this one:

Or this one, which I wasn't at:

Woo! I got my first win in the daily ranks.

I just noticed that J's got 100 more points than me, but his players have played over twice as many games... I might not be as crap at this as I though (not that I've done anything)!