NHL 2010/11

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Balls! Bloody Devs. Can we start the season again? Already it's another season of trying to scrape 8th.

2 bloody 1. Normally the score after 5 mins with the ducks!

And yet an unusual number of goals after 60 mins with the Devs.

Sorry, that's harsh. This season they've made a habit of high scoring games - very entertaining for the fans. The opposition fans, that is :wink:

Do we know yet why the Devs coach made Kovalchuck a healthy scratch? Something about him not turning up to a meeting on time? Doesn't make much sense to leave him out when you need the win that bad, but i suppose with the contract he has now he needs to be put in his place if he starts to get lazy. Meh disapointed with the Devs bad start but happy with the stars start. Really expected it to be the other way round

7 Goals, 4 fights and a crap load of hits. What more could you want from a cross conference game? Stars v Pens was awesome (unless your a pens fan). It was good to see a team who's PP unit is currently worse than ours. Must admit Crosby won his fight with ease but it was good to see a big name dropping the gloves. Gonna watch the latest Devs game tomorrow, fingers crossed!

Six in a row.

November record - 6-0-0.

I thank you, and goodnight losers.

^_^

Last night must be the first time we've all posted Ws in the same night.

Devs are playing a risky game, they may not get first draft pick at this rate.

Kovy finally earns about six bucks of his $100m contract.

Said it so many times now, it will prove to be the worst mistake the Devs ever make. God I hope I'm wrong.

He is in my fantasy team, so about bloody time!

(open to trade offers for him... obviously)

• 1 month later...

Any one watching the winter classic today? It must be available free online somewhere (i have espn360) and it's on at 6 pm rather than 1 am. Should be a good game especially after they met last week. Going for a pens win agaon.

Any one watching the winter classic today? It must be available free online somewhere (i have espn360) and it's on at 6 pm rather than 1 am. Should be a good game especially after they met last week. Going for a pens win agaon.

It's been moved back to 8pm ET (so 1am here) because of the weather. If I can stay awake, I will watch it.

It's been moved back to 8pm ET (so 1am here) because of the weather. If I can stay awake, I will watch it.

Yeh just found out myself. Thats anoying, we were going to have a mini winter classic party too. After last night i doubt anyone will be staying up til past 4 am to watch it

• 2 weeks later...
:D

.... and we are on Fire. Bobby Ryan is ripping it up (which he needs to do with Getz out for so long). I'm actually very confident we will make the playoffs now, with the stars a very possible first round matchup :)

Look forward to it, we're having a great season offensively, top two lines are firing its just the d that are a bit weak