NHL 2010/11

Whatever :wink:

Well, its not that I forgot, I just havent been arsed changing it.

Might as well get back in now we are heading for the stretch...

Look forward to it, we're having a great season offensively, top two lines are firing its just the d that are a bit weak

Two lines - Pah! I spit on your strange concept that you need more than one decent line to win a hockey game!

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pah! I spit on you concept of winning a hockey game!

:D

It's been a strange ol' season. Devs are terrible and trade their C back to us, Stars are at the opposite of where everyone thought they would be, the ducks...well they're probably about right as are the pens but they can't seem to play without mr crosby. Should be a fun second half of the regular season

Whatever :wink:

Bloody hell - didnt realise I had slid that much! Typically have had Bobby Ryan out of the team when he has scored about a squillion goals recently...

Right... a few gambles made. 6 new players in the side... just the 400 points to make up. :)

the ducks...well they're probably about right ..... Should be a fun second half of the regular season

Win 6, lose 6, win 6, lose 6... If that is what you mean by about right then sobeit! I'm really enjoying this season, perhaps has to do with having ESPN for the first time but seen some great games... could be some interesting teams in the mix come the end. Especially in the West...

Look, Allan you weren't there, but we agreed on Saturday that if the winner is to get an Away day for free then we are best letting Josh win. Josh will most likely be pissed enough to sleep by half 2 (pm) and it will be a relatively cheap day for the three of us. Lets just call off the dogs and stop chasing him. I'm happy finishing second to him...

Look, Allan you weren't there, but we agreed on Saturday that if the winner is to get an Away day for free then we are best letting Josh win. Josh will most likely be pissed enough to sleep by half 2 (pm) and it will be a relatively cheap day for the three of us. Lets just call off the dogs and stop chasing him. I'm happy finishing second to him...

Its alright, he's sodding off to god-knows-where soon. He'll have forgotten about it, plus he wont be able to change his team during the stretch.

Theres life in it yet.

Devs wanna be careful with that 2 game winning streak, you don't wanna put a few more together and end up losing the no.1 draft pick. Stars are on an 8 road game winning streak, a five game winning streak, first in our division, 3rd in our conference and 4th in the league. I know you don't care but i enjoy saying it ^_^

Devs wanna be careful with that 2 game winning streak, you don't wanna put a few more together and end up losing the no.1 draft pick. Stars are on an 8 road game winning streak, a five game winning streak, first in our division, 3rd in our conference and 4th in the league. I know you don't care but i enjoy saying it ^_^

Was watching a show on the mid-season draft calculations the other day (12 men with moustaches, spending all thier time watching young boys). Was actually quite interesting to see how they did it. However - they only just about stopped short of saying 'well this year is the biggest steaming pile of dross we have ever had the mis-pleasure to rate' ... to say they seemed underwhelmed is an understatement. Think it is going to be one of those years where the first pick isnt going to be that much of a franchise changer... long way from even a Hall or a Tavares, let alone a Crosby.

Which would amuse me even more if the Devs finish bottom! However the top three are all described as Power forwards, which I'm sure will be music to the devs ears - cant have nay of this skill nonsense.

Not just for this year, for years and years to come. You'r so lucky!

The only dissappointing thing about the Kovy situation is that he could have gone to the Kings and destroyed thier franchise for 13 years instead.

The Devs were a good second choice though. :)

It was ultimately a stupid decision. He's the type of player you make an effort to build a franchise around. The Devs just arent a team to do that, they are the ulltimate sum of all parts with a half-decent goaltender behind them franchise.

It suprises me that someone like the Oilers or Isles didnt go for him - surely they have the room in thier cap, however I assume he actually wants to actually win something in between counting his mountains of cash. That worked out for him then....

Like BF said - nothing in the draft to wait for. Old un's are playing for pride and young un's for a place in next years team.

Kovy's playing for the money and I'd be happy to pay that off and release him at the end of the year - running with a man down. He might have 14 for the season and be our top scorer - but that's nothing when we're rock bottom!

I saw it on the Devs facebook feed and ignored it, didn't realise it was a full project - thought it was just a "hey - look at this" and that was it.

They havent released the Ducks one yet... Should be interesting, they have kept the Ducks, Isles and Blues until last, I'm sure as they havent a frigging clue what to do with them....

Heres a sneak preview...

howard_the_duck_movie_image__9_.jpg