Southampton

Markoasis

Some of the Oasis lads found a decent tapas bar last season near the centre i heard was decent.

:huh:

If you're going on about the one I think you're going on about, it was just a non-descript spanish themed chain bar. Que Pasa I think it was called. It served beer and that was about all it had going for it.

Plenty of other choices we could have made tbf.

:huh:

If you're going on about the one I think you're going on about, it was just a non-descript spanish themed chain bar. Que Pasa I think it was called. It served beer and that was about all it had going for it.

Plenty of other choices we could have made tbf.

Aye, N_T looks for slightly harder stuff than tapas on his away days :wink:

Dispite Uncle Dave's plan to meet at 10am for a train, the majority want to meet at 11am, so 11am it is.

Should be 4/2 tickets available for the train.

Who's going ????

I'm definitely there for this one. 4/2 should free up some beer money for the surprisingly short 1hr30 journey!!

Looking forward to it after missing Saturday

I take it you don't need a lift in the Bristolaticmobile then? How about coming back? And that's another stupid question - you'll be :drinking45:

will be down there for the weekend... under instructions not to get too hamerred this time, yeah, that'll last until about 2pm... :lol:

Talk about an anti-climax.

If there were no forced tube journeys and consequent pissups in town, you've done it wrong.

Not that I know of, I left early in the evening. The three previous nights on the pop caught up with me so I haven't a clue what time that was although suspect it was still at least 9'ish

If it's any consolation, I slept through East Croydon where I needed to change and woke up in Horsham with no trains going back the other way, so had to go even further out to Three Bridges to catch the last one coming back up from Brighton. Got in at 1.30 AM having left the pub around 9.

If it's any consolation, I slept through East Croydon where I needed to change and woke up in Horsham with no trains going back the other way, so had to go even further out to Three Bridges to catch the last one coming back up from Brighton. Got in at 1.30 AM having left the pub around 9.

Just a regular away day for you then

Bloody lightweights.